Setting up a Wi-Fi using one 3.5G HSDPA connection
Here is what I have:
1. Dopod D810 phone for 3.5G (HSDPA) connection via USB
2. D-Link Wireless ADSL Router DSL-2640T
3. A laptop running Vista-32 Ultimate (1 Ethernet port and Wireless-ABGN)
4. A laptop running XP Home Edition (1 Ethernet port and Wireless-G)
5. A desktop running XP Home Edition (1 Ethernet port)
I want to share one internet connection using 3.5G (HSDPA) via my phone.
So I have my laptop running Vista connected to my phone via USB to connect
to the Internet.
Do I then connect a RJ-45 cable from the Vista laptop to one of the port of
the Wireless Router ?
Then can I connect either using wireless or cable out to my other 2
computers from my Wireless Router ?
I know it sounds complicated but I do not want to buy a Router that has 3.5G
capability because I only want to set this up temporary. Please help ^_^
Thanks a bunch to all you Network Gurus out there.