Network and Sharing Center Freze

verdi

Network and Sharing Center Freze
Hi.

i have problem with my vista business. everytime I opened the network and
sharing center ctrl panel. it takes at least 60-90 secs to open and after
opened it freezes. I can't click anything. i must use task manager to close
it.
I noticed on the same time, it takes me about 1 min or so as well to open
the Network folder and Connect to. But once opened i have no problem to
access it.

pls help.... thanks
Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Network and Sharing Center Freze
The administrator may need to be added to the local service. These link may
help. Please post back with the result.

Network and sharing center freezes, server execution failed
http://www.chicagotech.net/netforums...pic.php?t=2429

No network - server execution failedI think MSN 8.1 screwed mine. When i
view "network and sharing centre" the first line under the title reads
"unknown - Server execution failed" ...
http://www.chicagotech.net/netforums...pic.php?t=1001

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net

"verdi" <verdi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi.
>
> i have problem with my vista business. everytime I opened the network and
> sharing center ctrl panel. it takes at least 60-90 secs to open and after
> opened it freezes. I can't click anything. i must use task manager to
> close
> it.
> I noticed on the same time, it takes me about 1 min or so as well to open
> the Network folder and Connect to. But once opened i have no problem to
> access it.
>
> pls help.... thanks

verdi

Re: Network and Sharing Center Freze
It Works perfect now! Thank you. Just out of my curiousity, why I didnt had
this problem before ? Is there any glitch in the OS?

"Robert L. (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> The administrator may need to be added to the local service. These link may
> help. Please post back with the result.
>
> Network and sharing center freezes, server execution failed
> http://www.chicagotech.net/netforums...pic.php?t=2429
>
> No network - server execution failedI think MSN 8.1 screwed mine. When i
> view "network and sharing centre" the first line under the title reads
> "unknown - Server execution failed" ...
> http://www.chicagotech.net/netforums...pic.php?t=1001
>

> --
> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
>

> "verdi" <verdi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi.
> >
> > i have problem with my vista business. everytime I opened the network and
> > sharing center ctrl panel. it takes at least 60-90 secs to open and after
> > opened it freezes. I can't click anything. i must use task manager to
> > close
> > it.
> > I noticed on the same time, it takes me about 1 min or so as well to open
> > the Network folder and Connect to. But once opened i have no problem to
> > access it.
> >
> > pls help.... thanks

Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Network and Sharing Center Freze