Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Ipconfig /release

microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2007
=?Utf-8?B?c2ljMjM=?=
 

Posts: n/a
Ipconfig /release
I use the Windows VISTA Ultimate


When i use ipconfig /relese

ther is always on answear:

I have not the full access ti use ipconfig /release!


I have administrator access on the pc!


Can you help me?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-02-2007
=?Utf-8?B?QmVu?=
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Ipconfig /release


"sic23" wrote:

> I use the Windows VISTA Ultimate
>
>
> When i use ipconfig /relese
>
> ther is always on answear:
>
> I have not the full access ti use ipconfig /release!
>
>
> I have administrator access on the pc!
>
>
> Can you help me?



I assume you are running this from the command prompt. If you right-click
the shortcut for Command Prompt and choose 'Run as Administrator', it should
then work.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-07-2007
=?Utf-8?B?c2ljMjM=?=
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Ipconfig /release


"Ben" wrote:

>
>
> "sic23" wrote:
>
> > I use the Windows VISTA Ultimate
> >
> >
> > When i use ipconfig /relese
> >
> > ther is always on answear:
> >
> > I have not the full access ti use ipconfig /release!
> >
> >
> > I have administrator access on the pc!
> >
> >
> > Can you help me?

>
>
> I assume you are running this from the command prompt. If you right-click
> the shortcut for Command Prompt and choose 'Run as Administrator', it should
> then work.






Is it possible to automatically start the command prompt as Administrator?
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-20-2007
Michael A. Bishop \(MSFT\)
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Ipconfig /release
You can't have the command prompt always be administrator, but you can start
an elevated command prompt quickly by going to Start, typing "cmd", and
pressing Ctrl-Shift-Enter. Approve the prompt, and you've got an elevated
command prompt.

"sic23" <sic23@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:8BE6741E-C8E2-4F95-BDAB-D20F1A2FAE1A@microsoft.com...
>
>
> "Ben" wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> "sic23" wrote:
>>
>> > I use the Windows VISTA Ultimate
>> >
>> >
>> > When i use ipconfig /relese
>> >
>> > ther is always on answear:
>> >
>> > I have not the full access ti use ipconfig /release!
>> >
>> >
>> > I have administrator access on the pc!
>> >
>> >
>> > Can you help me?

>>
>>
>> I assume you are running this from the command prompt. If you right-click
>> the shortcut for Command Prompt and choose 'Run as Administrator', it
>> should
>> then work.

>
>
>
>
>
> Is it possible to automatically start the command prompt as Administrator?


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 03-21-2007
Neil Pike
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Ipconfig /release
Michael,

That doesn't work for me. No prompt. Vista Ultimate.

> You can't have the command prompt always be administrator, but you can start*
> an elevated command prompt quickly by going to Start, typing "cmd", and*
> pressing Ctrl-Shift-Enter. *Approve the prompt, and you've got an elevated*
> command prompt.


Neil Pike. Protech Computing Ltd



Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:33.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120