Connect to another computer not working

=?Utf-8?B?RG9taW5pay5Ccm9zY2hAbXlhbGlhcy5wb3N0YWxpYXM=?=

Connect to another computer not working
Hello,

Since dealing with Vista, it is not longer possible to connect to a remote
machines eventvwr or computer management via option "Connect to another
computer".
With WinXP-Client connection is possible without major problems.

I always getting the message: "There are no more endpoints available form
the endpoint mapper (1753)."

I do have the right of DomainAdmin, and the Local Output Firewalls is not
configured, so I guess, it's turned off.

Vista Version is Ultimate.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

Dominik
=?Utf-8?B?RG9taW5pay5Ccm9zY2hAbXlhbGlhcy5wb3N0YWxpYXM=?=

RE: Connect to another computer not working
Hello,

I don't talk about file-sharing, which working perfectly for me. It is just
the connection via MMC.

Regards

Dominik

"yeah" wrote:

> I also encounter the similar issue: when I work, I need three or four
> computer access each other(i.e. shared file), one is vista os, one is xp, and
> the other two is w2k3. Most of time, vista can't connect with others, but on
> accasion it can connect with others. It looks like it is dynamic wheather can
> connect with others. I also want to the wizard of 'Connect to another
> computer' which XP OS has, but there can,t find. Is there someone can help
> me, it is a really much trouble for my work.
>
> ================================================== ==
>
> "Dominik.Brosch@myalias.postalias" wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Since dealing with Vista, it is not longer possible to connect to a remote
> > machines eventvwr or computer management via option "Connect to another
> > computer".
> > With WinXP-Client connection is possible without major problems.
> >
> > I always getting the message: "There are no more endpoints available form
> > the endpoint mapper (1753)."
> >
> > I do have the right of DomainAdmin, and the Local Output Firewalls is not
> > configured, so I guess, it's turned off.
> >
> > Vista Version is Ultimate.
> >
> > Any help will be appreciated.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Dominik

=?Utf-8?B?eWVhaA==?=

RE: Connect to another computer not working
I also encounter the similar issue: when I work, I need three or four
computer access each other(i.e. shared file), one is vista os, one is xp, and
the other two is w2k3. Most of time, vista can't connect with others, but on
accasion it can connect with others. It looks like it is dynamic wheather can
connect with others. I also want to the wizard of 'Connect to another
computer' which XP OS has, but there can,t find. Is there someone can help
me, it is a really much trouble for my work.

"Dominik.Brosch@myalias.postalias" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Since dealing with Vista, it is not longer possible to connect to a remote
> machines eventvwr or computer management via option "Connect to another
> computer".
> With WinXP-Client connection is possible without major problems.
>
> I always getting the message: "There are no more endpoints available form
> the endpoint mapper (1753)."
>
> I do have the right of DomainAdmin, and the Local Output Firewalls is not
> configured, so I guess, it's turned off.
>
> Vista Version is Ultimate.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Regards
>
> Dominik

=?Utf-8?B?RG9taW5pay5Ccm9zY2hAbXlhbGlhcy5wb3N0YWxpYXM=?=

RE: Connect to another computer not working
Does no one has the same problem?

Any help will be appreciated

Regards
Dominik

"Dominik.Brosch@myalias.postalias" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Since dealing with Vista, it is not longer possible to connect to a remote
> machines eventvwr or computer management via option "Connect to another
> computer".
> With WinXP-Client connection is possible without major problems.
>
> I always getting the message: "There are no more endpoints available form
> the endpoint mapper (1753)."
>
> I do have the right of DomainAdmin, and the Local Output Firewalls is not
> configured, so I guess, it's turned off.
>
> Vista Version is Ultimate.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Regards
>
> Dominik

=?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgSGVyemln?=

RE: Connect to another computer not working
Hi Dominik,

I have the same problem but I cannot find any answer. Do you still have this
problem?

Regards

Peter