Meeting Space

=?Utf-8?B?UmVsZWFzZTEy?=

Meeting Space
Hi, I was just wondering how to set up a Meeting Space meeting on the
internet, everytime I go to make a meeting it says that it is using the local
network.
Michael A. Bishop \(MSFT\)

Re: Meeting Space
Meeting Space uses IPv6; if you have an IPv4 connection, it will use either
a link-local IPv6 address for nearby systems or a Teredo address. You
should be able to establish a meeting with anyone you have IPv6 connectivity
to. (Since they're not local, you'll need to send an invitation file via
e-mail or some other means.)

"Release12" <Release12@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de
> Hi, I was just wondering how to set up a Meeting Space meeting on the
> internet, everytime I go to make a meeting it says that it is using the
> local
> network.

=?Utf-8?B?UmVsZWFzZTEy?=

Re: Meeting Space
Thanks for the response, I'm sure it will help, but I don't know how to
change my wireless connection to IPv6

"Michael A. Bishop (MSFT)" wrote:

> Meeting Space uses IPv6; if you have an IPv4 connection, it will use either
> a link-local IPv6 address for nearby systems or a Teredo address. You
> should be able to establish a meeting with anyone you have IPv6 connectivity
> to. (Since they're not local, you'll need to send an invitation file via
> e-mail or some other means.)
>
> "Release12" <Release12@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de
> > Hi, I was just wondering how to set up a Meeting Space meeting on the
> > internet, everytime I go to make a meeting it says that it is using the
> > local
> > network.

=?Utf-8?B?UHJlbWllcg==?=

Re: Meeting Space
How i can create a virtual room (such as meeting space) in internet (ipv4) ?
--
Forza e onore!!!

"Release12" wrote:

> Thanks for the response, I'm sure it will help, but I don't know how to
> change my wireless connection to IPv6
>
> "Michael A. Bishop (MSFT)" wrote:
>
> > Meeting Space uses IPv6; if you have an IPv4 connection, it will use either
> > a link-local IPv6 address for nearby systems or a Teredo address. You
> > should be able to establish a meeting with anyone you have IPv6 connectivity
> > to. (Since they're not local, you'll need to send an invitation file via
> > e-mail or some other means.)
> >
> > "Release12" <Release12@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de
> > > Hi, I was just wondering how to set up a Meeting Space meeting on the
> > > internet, everytime I go to make a meeting it says that it is using the
> > > local
> > > network.

wapman

Re: Meeting Space
Trying to make a new question does work so here it goes...

I have vista Business on my Dell inspiron 1721 and I can't get meeting space
to open.
It is not in the start menu for all programs. It does not open when I "click
here to open meeting space" from the "what's new with vista" page of the
welcome center. I even reinstalled vista business from the dvd and still no
meeting space.

What gives?
--
Dr. Peters

Jeffrey Randow

Re: Meeting Space
Go to Control Panel - > Programs and Features - > Turn Windows
features on and off

Make sure that Windows Meeting Space is intalled there.. Then check
in the Accessories folder.

---
Jeffrey Randow
jeffreycentex@gmail.com