XP Computer showing in Vista Network Map, not Workgroup List

=?Utf-8?B?cG9zdG1hbg==?=

XP Computer showing in Vista Network Map, not Workgroup List
Had a home network comprised of 2 XP computers connected to a router.
Swapped out one of the computers with a new Vista computer. When the XP
computer tries to access the workgroup, it gets this error: "[Workgroup Name]
is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network
resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have
access permissions. The network path was not found."

I installed the LLTD update on the XP computer and now the XP computer will
show up on the Vista computer's Network Map, but it won't show up in the
Workgroup Computers list. The XP computer gets the same error when trying to
connect to the workgroup and I cannot ping the other computer.

Both computers have the same workgroup name. I've turned off the Windows
firewall and Norton firewall--no change (even though these were active and
the network worked before)
I've tried both Public and Private network types on the Vista machine, and
it's an unmanaged network. No username or password required.

Doesn't seem like it should be this hard....Any other ideas?
=?Utf-8?B?cG9zdG1hbg==?=

Resolved
Well, the problem is resolved. I'm not exactly sure how. There was a McAfee
Personal Firewall that was active on the Vista computer that I wasn't aware
of. After disabling that, it saw the XP computer in the Network/Workgroup
Computers list and the XP computer could see the Vista computer.

However, the odd thing is, I re-enabled the McAfee Personal Firewall
afterwards and the network is still running fine. So I'm not sure if that
actually was the issue. But it's working now anyways....