what do i need for home entertainment?

=?Utf-8?B?TmV3MlZpc3Rh?=

what do i need for home entertainment?
hello guys, i am planing on buying windows vista pc ultimate edition for home
entertainment purpose but before i buy it i want to know some informatiion.
do i have to connect my pc directly to the tv all the time if i want to use
the windows media center for recording and watching tv? whats is the
recommended system configuration to buy for home entertainment.
Robert Firth

Re: what do i need for home entertainment?
Well, it doesn't have to be plugged into the tv. You can just get a tv tuner
card and watch tv in media center on your regular computer display. It
sounds like that would satisfy your needs.

--
/* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
* Robert Firth *

"New2Vista" <New2Vista@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello guys, i am planing on buying windows vista pc ultimate edition for
> home
> entertainment purpose but before i buy it i want to know some
> informatiion.
> do i have to connect my pc directly to the tv all the time if i want to
> use
> the windows media center for recording and watching tv? whats is the
> recommended system configuration to buy for home entertainment.

AJR

Re: what do i need for home entertainment?
Consider Home Premium instead of Ultimate Media Center capabilities are the
same/