Don't use Vista

x1a4

Don't use Vista

http://badvista.fsf.org/

“Vista is an upsell masquerading as an upgrade. It is an overall
regression when you look at the most important aspect of owning and
using a computer: your control over what it does. Obviously MS Windows
is already proprietary and very restrictive, and *well worth rejecting*.
But the new *'features' in Vista are a Trojan Horse* to smuggle in even
more restrictions. We'll be focusing attention on detailing how they
work, how to resist them, and why people should care”,

--FSF Program Administrator John Sullivan.

http://www.fsf.org/news/badvista-launch

John E. Carty

Re: Don't use Vista
Using Vista and loving it :-)
Shenan Stanley

Re: Don't use Vista
x1a4 wrote:
> http://b4dv1st4.fsf.0rg/

<snipped repetative 'quote'>
<links have been modified>

> http://www.fsf.0rg/n3ws/b4dv1st4-l4unch

<*note: out of 23+ multi-posts, 8+ different subject lines...*>

I'm all about your right to say whatever you want.
Go for it.

However - could you hone your spamming method of
advertising by learning to cross-post? Seeing this
same thread over-and-over - sometimes with slightly
different subject lines - always unread because you
multi-posted instead is just annoying to me.

It does not want to make me visit your web page or
read the slant you have taken on any web page, but leads
me to believe you are nothing more than a spammer.

Doesn't matter if that is fact or fiction...
It's an impression - just like one would get when watching
late night TV and seeing some of the ads for some of the
ridiculous products and get-rich quick schemes. In other
words - it doesn't shine the most positive light on
whatever message you may be trying to spread.

I am *not* attacking your message. Go for it.

I may not agree with your language or the extremeness of
some of your politics - but I am grateful I don't - or
how boring would this life be?

Kevin Spencer

Re: Don't use Vista
Wake up and smell the coffee, dude. You are a loser. However, you have the
freedom to choose otherwise. Think for yourself.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
Software Composer
http://unclechutney.blogspot.com

In case of Minimalism, break Philip Glass.

<snip>

=?Utf-8?B?VmlzdGEgUmVhZHk=?=

RE: Don't use Vista
x1a4,

Appears the true masquerading is within your poorly authored statements; in
great need for improving syntax, grammar, and language rules never abused by
an authentic writer.

Sincerely, what is your true intended purpose repeatedly demonstrating your
more than too obvious deficient academic skill?

Or, are you merely envious that Windows Vista is our Worlds most Secure and
most advanced Ultimate state-of-the-art Operating System?

--
Life is Wonderful while using Vista solo !

Posting & Painting
"Painting, n.: The art of protecting flat surfaces from the weather, and
exposing them to the critic."

Ambrose Bierce
**********

"x1a4" wrote:

> http://badvista.fsf.org/
>
> “Vista is an upsell masquerading as an upgrade. It is an overall
> regression when you look at the most important aspect of owning and
> using a computer: your control over what it does. Obviously MS Windows
> is already proprietary and very restrictive, and *well worth rejecting*.
> But the new *'features' in Vista are a Trojan Horse* to smuggle in even
> more restrictions. We'll be focusing attention on detailing how they
> work, how to resist them, and why people should care”,
>
> --FSF Program Administrator John Sullivan.
>

> http://www.fsf.org/news/badvista-launch

Jason

Re: Don't use Vista
I 2nd that. I am using it and also very much enjoying it.

--
Jason
Windows Vista RTM
Using Vista and loving it :-)
Byron Hinson

Re: Don't use Vista
The free software foundation should be embarrassed by this site. FSF were doing so well to stop the past problems of looking immature and unprofessional and this site just sets it back a few years again. Shame really.

--
Byron Hinson
ActiveWin Windows Site: http://www.activewin.com