Dose the Home Premium OS can be connected by other OS like Ultimat

=?Utf-8?B?YW5zZWxt?=

Dose the Home Premium OS can be connected by other OS like Ultimat
I can use remote desktop function connect to other computer. My OS is Premium.
But other computer(Ultimate) cannot do that with me? Is it the limitation?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...orking_sharing
Sooner Al [MVP]

Re: Dose the Home Premium OS can be connected by other OS like Ultimat
"anselm" <anselm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can use remote desktop function connect to other computer. My OS is
>Premium.
> But other computer(Ultimate) cannot do that with me? Is it the limitation?

Are you trying to connect to the Vista Ultimate machine from another? If so
did you enable Remote Desktop on the Vista Ultimate machine?

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...8ee721033.mspx

Did you select "Allow connections from computers running any version of
Remote Desktop"?

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...76f9e1033.mspx

RDP 6.0 configuration recommendations for home users...

http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.or...endations.html

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

mutual benefit of all of us...
rights...

vistageek

RE: Dose the Home Premium OS can be connected by other OS like Ultimat
Yes, This is the limitation with Windows Vista premium edition. You can
accept incoming connections using only business or the ultimate vista
edition.