Wireless Print Server

Killallspammers

Wireless Print Server
Hi guys, up to the moment it has been imposible for me to be able to print
with vista X64 Ultimate, using the wireless network, the print server
doesn't work. It works nice with xp (x86) and xp (x64). It is the same with
a Linksys wireless print server and a Hawking wireless print server.

Any help will be appreciated

David Hettel

Re: Wireless Print Server
Well it sure would be helpful to actually know what's actually happening. As
it is unless someone has a better crystal ball than me, all we know is it
don't work. We don't know if the software doesn't install. Or if the
software installs does Vista fail to find the print server. If vista finds
the print server do you fail to get access to it. And the list goes on and
on.

--
David Hettel

E-mail or news groups.

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

no rights.

"Killallspammers" <killallspammers@anonimousdiscusion> wrote in message
> Hi guys, up to the moment it has been imposible for me to be able to print
> with vista X64 Ultimate, using the wireless network, the print server
> doesn't work. It works nice with xp (x86) and xp (x64). It is the same
> with a Linksys wireless print server and a Hawking wireless print server.
>
> Any help will be appreciated

killallspammers

Re: Wireless Print Server
You are right the post was short in info
The software installs but vista fails to find the printer and the wireless
print server, another thing it shoudn't need any any driver for the print
server because it is device that you can set up as a standard tcp/ip
internet port with the exact IP Address. and it set set up like that and the
system find the other computers and the wireless router, but not thr
wireless print server and the printer conected to it.
Than you
"David Hettel" <dah618@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Well it sure would be helpful to actually know what's actually happening.
> As it is unless someone has a better crystal ball than me, all we know is
> it don't work. We don't know if the software doesn't install. Or if the
> software installs does Vista fail to find the print server. If vista finds
> the print server do you fail to get access to it. And the list goes on and
> on.
>
> --
> David Hettel
>
> Please post any reply as a follow-up message in the news group for
> everyone
> to see. I'm sorry, but I don't answer questions addressed directly to me
> in
> E-mail or news groups.

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

> indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of,
> or
> inability to use, information or opinions expressed in this post and
> confers
> no rights.
>

> "Killallspammers" <killallspammers@anonimousdiscusion> wrote in message
>> Hi guys, up to the moment it has been imposible for me to be able to
>> print with vista X64 Ultimate, using the wireless network, the print
>> server doesn't work. It works nice with xp (x86) and xp (x64). It is the
>> same with a Linksys wireless print server and a Hawking wireless print
>> server.
>>
>> Any help will be appreciated

=?Utf-8?B?c3Jncm9obg==?=

Re: Wireless Print Server

i have a linksys WPS54G wireless print server and the installation completed
but it reads an error as vista claims an error 86 that the printer set fail.

can anyone suggest how i can fix this problem

"killallspammers" wrote:

> You are right the post was short in info
> The software installs but vista fails to find the printer and the wireless
> print server, another thing it shoudn't need any any driver for the print
> server because it is device that you can set up as a standard tcp/ip
> internet port with the exact IP Address. and it set set up like that and the
> system find the other computers and the wireless router, but not thr
> wireless print server and the printer conected to it.
> Than you
> "David Hettel" <dah618@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Well it sure would be helpful to actually know what's actually happening.
> > As it is unless someone has a better crystal ball than me, all we know is
> > it don't work. We don't know if the software doesn't install. Or if the
> > software installs does Vista fail to find the print server. If vista finds
> > the print server do you fail to get access to it. And the list goes on and
> > on.
> >
> > --
> > David Hettel
> >
> > Please post any reply as a follow-up message in the news group for
> > everyone
> > to see. I'm sorry, but I don't answer questions addressed directly to me
> > in
> > E-mail or news groups.
> >
> > Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Program
> > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
> >
> > DISCLAIMER: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranty of any kind,
> > either expressed or implied, made in relation to the accuracy, reliability
> > or content of this post. The author shall not be liable for any direct,
> > indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of,
> > or
> > inability to use, information or opinions expressed in this post and
> > confers
> > no rights.
> >

> > "Killallspammers" <killallspammers@anonimousdiscusion> wrote in message
> >> Hi guys, up to the moment it has been imposible for me to be able to
> >> print with vista X64 Ultimate, using the wireless network, the print
> >> server doesn't work. It works nice with xp (x86) and xp (x64). It is the
> >> same with a Linksys wireless print server and a Hawking wireless print
> >> server.
> >>
> >> Any help will be appreciated

=?Utf-8?B?fmFuZHJldw==?=

RE: Wireless Print Server