Printer Networking

tim

Printer Networking
I have Windows live Mail Installed on my main computer using Windows Vista
and have a Home Network set with a Laptop using XP through which i can use my
only Printer (not Vista Compliant) I had no problems using this untill I
installed Windows Live Beta on the old XP Laptop, I am now unable tp print
off Documents from my Vista Laptop to my old XP Laptop the following error
pops up:

An error has incurred on the script on this page file.

Line: 1829

Char: 1

Error: Unspecified error

Code: 0

Do you wish to continue running scripts.

Any helpwould be appreciated?

Regards
T.J.Murphy.
PaulB

RE: Printer Networking
First try disabling the firewall on the XP machine and see if it will print.
--
Paul

"tim" wrote:

> I have Windows live Mail Installed on my main computer using Windows Vista
> and have a Home Network set with a Laptop using XP through which i can use my
> only Printer (not Vista Compliant) I had no problems using this untill I
> installed Windows Live Beta on the old XP Laptop, I am now unable tp print
> off Documents from my Vista Laptop to my old XP Laptop the following error
> pops up:
>
> An error has incurred on the script on this page file.
>
> Line: 1829
>
> Char: 1
>
> Error: Unspecified error
>
> Code: 0

> Do you wish to continue running scripts.
>
> Any helpwould be appreciated?
>
> Regards
> T.J.Murphy.

tim

RE: Printer Networking
Even with Firewall switched off error still occurs?