Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

ICS Vista to XP

microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-24-2007
John B
 

Posts: n/a
ICS Vista to XP
I've been trying to get ics to work on Vista host, XP client. The network
works i get connected icon on XP. The only site i can get is
http://216.92.56.121/ but microsoft sites flash with the web page then IE7
says "IE cannot display the web page" Outlook dosn't work "pop 3 server could
not be found",
Ive tried fire wall off on both computers. the XP works fine when i connect
it to the modem.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-24-2007
Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ICS Vista to XP
Do a simple test. can you ping yahoo.com?

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
http://www.ChicagoTech.net
How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
http://www.HowToNetworking.com


"John B" <JohnB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:C8471D77-CD78-4326-809F-551E0C840850@microsoft.com...
> I've been trying to get ics to work on Vista host, XP client. The network
> works i get connected icon on XP. The only site i can get is
> http://216.92.56.121/ but microsoft sites flash with the web page then IE7
> says "IE cannot display the web page" Outlook dosn't work "pop 3 server
> could
> not be found",
> Ive tried fire wall off on both computers. the XP works fine when i
> connect
> it to the modem.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2007
John B
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ICS Vista to XP
ping yahoo.com
ping request could not find host.
I then entered http://66.94.234.13 (yahoo.com) into ie7 and got a yahoo page
with message"sorry page requested could not be found" meanwhile the busy
symbol was on the Tab with a message incorrect URL. the page then changed to
Internet explorer cannot display page.
requesting www.yahoo .com coms up with address not valid

"Robert L. (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Do a simple test. can you ping yahoo.com?
>
> --
> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
> Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
> How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
>
>
> "John B" <JohnB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:C8471D77-CD78-4326-809F-551E0C840850@microsoft.com...
> > I've been trying to get ics to work on Vista host, XP client. The network
> > works i get connected icon on XP. The only site i can get is
> > http://216.92.56.121/ but microsoft sites flash with the web page then IE7
> > says "IE cannot display the web page" Outlook dosn't work "pop 3 server
> > could
> > not be found",
> > Ive tried fire wall off on both computers. the XP works fine when i
> > connect
> > it to the modem.

>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2007
Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ICS Vista to XP
post back with this result of tracert 4.2.2.1.

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
http://www.ChicagoTech.net
How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
http://www.HowToNetworking.com


"John B" <JohnB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:F2F6D10C-4C3D-4D74-8263-6ED7737BA77F@microsoft.com...
> ping yahoo.com
> ping request could not find host.
> I then entered http://66.94.234.13 (yahoo.com) into ie7 and got a yahoo
> page
> with message"sorry page requested could not be found" meanwhile the busy
> symbol was on the Tab with a message incorrect URL. the page then changed
> to
> Internet explorer cannot display page.
> requesting www.yahoo .com coms up with address not valid
>
> "Robert L. (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> Do a simple test. can you ping yahoo.com?
>>
>> --
>> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
>> Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
>> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
>> How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
>> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
>>
>>
>> "John B" <JohnB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:C8471D77-CD78-4326-809F-551E0C840850@microsoft.com...
>> > I've been trying to get ics to work on Vista host, XP client. The
>> > network
>> > works i get connected icon on XP. The only site i can get is
>> > http://216.92.56.121/ but microsoft sites flash with the web page then
>> > IE7
>> > says "IE cannot display the web page" Outlook dosn't work "pop 3 server
>> > could
>> > not be found",
>> > Ive tried fire wall off on both computers. the XP works fine when i
>> > connect
>> > it to the modem.

>>


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2007
John B
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ICS Vista to XP
Tracing route to 4.2.2.1 over a maximum of 30 hops
1 <1ms * <1ms 192.168.0.1
2 * * * Request timed out,
3 18ms 20ms 17ms 62.25.206.8
4 20ms 18ms 20ms 195.50.91.9
5 20ms 20ms 18ms 4.68.116.15
6 33ms 30ms 25ms 4.2.2.1
Trace complete

"Robert L. (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> post back with this result of tracert 4.2.2.1.
>
> --
> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
> Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
> How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
>
>
> "John B" <JohnB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:F2F6D10C-4C3D-4D74-8263-6ED7737BA77F@microsoft.com...
> > ping yahoo.com
> > ping request could not find host.
> > I then entered http://66.94.234.13 (yahoo.com) into ie7 and got a yahoo
> > page
> > with message"sorry page requested could not be found" meanwhile the busy
> > symbol was on the Tab with a message incorrect URL. the page then changed
> > to
> > Internet explorer cannot display page.
> > requesting www.yahoo .com coms up with address not valid
> >
> > "Robert L. (MS-MVP)" wrote:
> >
> >> Do a simple test. can you ping yahoo.com?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
> >> Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
> >> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
> >> How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
> >> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
> >>
> >>
> >> "John B" <JohnB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news:C8471D77-CD78-4326-809F-551E0C840850@microsoft.com...
> >> > I've been trying to get ics to work on Vista host, XP client. The
> >> > network
> >> > works i get connected icon on XP. The only site i can get is
> >> > http://216.92.56.121/ but microsoft sites flash with the web page then
> >> > IE7
> >> > says "IE cannot display the web page" Outlook dosn't work "pop 3 server
> >> > could
> >> > not be found",
> >> > Ive tried fire wall off on both computers. the XP works fine when i
> >> > connect
> >> > it to the modem.
> >>

>

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 10-26-2007
Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ICS Vista to XP
Seems like name resolution issue. Try this command: nslookup and the
yahoo.com. please post back with the results. Also please post back with the
result of ipconfig /all.

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
http://www.ChicagoTech.net
How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
http://www.HowToNetworking.com


"John B" <JohnB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:BD4DFEDA-4384-4963-9B30-6573E28F30AD@microsoft.com...
> Tracing route to 4.2.2.1 over a maximum of 30 hops
> 1 <1ms * <1ms 192.168.0.1
> 2 * * * Request timed out,
> 3 18ms 20ms 17ms 62.25.206.8
> 4 20ms 18ms 20ms 195.50.91.9
> 5 20ms 20ms 18ms 4.68.116.15
> 6 33ms 30ms 25ms 4.2.2.1
> Trace complete
>
> "Robert L. (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> post back with this result of tracert 4.2.2.1.
>>
>> --
>> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
>> Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
>> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
>> How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
>> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
>>
>>
>> "John B" <JohnB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:F2F6D10C-4C3D-4D74-8263-6ED7737BA77F@microsoft.com...
>> > ping yahoo.com
>> > ping request could not find host.
>> > I then entered http://66.94.234.13 (yahoo.com) into ie7 and got a yahoo
>> > page
>> > with message"sorry page requested could not be found" meanwhile the
>> > busy
>> > symbol was on the Tab with a message incorrect URL. the page then
>> > changed
>> > to
>> > Internet explorer cannot display page.
>> > requesting www.yahoo .com coms up with address not valid
>> >
>> > "Robert L. (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>> >
>> >> Do a simple test. can you ping yahoo.com?
>> >>
>> >> --
>> >> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
>> >> Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
>> >> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
>> >> How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
>> >> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> "John B" <JohnB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >> news:C8471D77-CD78-4326-809F-551E0C840850@microsoft.com...
>> >> > I've been trying to get ics to work on Vista host, XP client. The
>> >> > network
>> >> > works i get connected icon on XP. The only site i can get is
>> >> > http://216.92.56.121/ but microsoft sites flash with the web page
>> >> > then
>> >> > IE7
>> >> > says "IE cannot display the web page" Outlook dosn't work "pop 3
>> >> > server
>> >> > could
>> >> > not be found",
>> >> > Ive tried fire wall off on both computers. the XP works fine when i
>> >> > connect
>> >> > it to the modem.
>> >>

>>


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 10-27-2007
John B
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ICS Vista to XP
I changed my NIC back to the on board marvel yucon on the vista machine and
every thing worked fine until i switched both computers off. now its back to
how it was.

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\zena>ipconfig /all

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : EXSCHOOL
Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . :
Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Mixed
IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
DNS Suffix Search List. . . . . . : mshome.net

Ethernet adapter Home:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : mshome.net
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast
Eth
ernet NIC
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-01-80-23-13-17
Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.164
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : 26 October 2007 12:04:38
Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : 02 November 2007 12:04:38

Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : FF-FF-FF-FF-FF-FF-FF-FF
Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : fe80::ffff:ffff:fffd%4
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled

Tunnel adapter Automatic Tunneling Pseudo-Interface:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : mshome.net
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Automatic Tunneling
Pseudo-Interface

Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : C0-A8-00-A4
Dhcp Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : fe80::5efe:192.168.0.164%2
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : fec0:0:0:ffff::1%1
fec0:0:0:ffff::2%1
fec0:0:0:ffff::3%1
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled

C:\Documents and Settings\zena>nslookup yahoo.com
Server: Johnnew.mshome.net
Address: 192.168.0.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: yahoo.com
Addresses: 216.109.112.135, 66.94.234.13


C:\Documents and Settings\zena>




"Robert L. (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Seems like name resolution issue. Try this command: nslookup and the
> yahoo.com. please post back with the results. Also please post back with the
> result of ipconfig /all.
>
> --
> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
> Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
> How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
>
>
> "John B" <JohnB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:BD4DFEDA-4384-4963-9B30-6573E28F30AD@microsoft.com...
> > Tracing route to 4.2.2.1 over a maximum of 30 hops
> > 1 <1ms * <1ms 192.168.0.1
> > 2 * * * Request timed out,
> > 3 18ms 20ms 17ms 62.25.206.8
> > 4 20ms 18ms 20ms 195.50.91.9
> > 5 20ms 20ms 18ms 4.68.116.15
> > 6 33ms 30ms 25ms 4.2.2.1
> > Trace complete
> >
> > "Robert L. (MS-MVP)" wrote:
> >
> >> post back with this result of tracert 4.2.2.1.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
> >> Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
> >> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
> >> How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
> >> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
> >>
> >>
> >> "John B" <JohnB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news:F2F6D10C-4C3D-4D74-8263-6ED7737BA77F@microsoft.com...
> >> > ping yahoo.com
> >> > ping request could not find host.
> >> > I then entered http://66.94.234.13 (yahoo.com) into ie7 and got a yahoo
> >> > page
> >> > with message"sorry page requested could not be found" meanwhile the
> >> > busy
> >> > symbol was on the Tab with a message incorrect URL. the page then
> >> > changed
> >> > to
> >> > Internet explorer cannot display page.
> >> > requesting www.yahoo .com coms up with address not valid
> >> >
> >> > "Robert L. (MS-MVP)" wrote:
> >> >
> >> >> Do a simple test. can you ping yahoo.com?
> >> >>
> >> >> --
> >> >> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
> >> >> Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
> >> >> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
> >> >> How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
> >> >> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
> >> >>
> >> >>
> >> >> "John B" <JohnB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> >> news:C8471D77-CD78-4326-809F-551E0C840850@microsoft.com...
> >> >> > I've been trying to get ics to work on Vista host, XP client. The
> >> >> > network
> >> >> > works i get connected icon on XP. The only site i can get is
> >> >> > http://216.92.56.121/ but microsoft sites flash with the web page
> >> >> > then
> >> >> > IE7
> >> >> > says "IE cannot display the web page" Outlook dosn't work "pop 3
> >> >> > server
> >> >> > could
> >> >> > not be found",
> >> >> > Ive tried fire wall off on both computers. the XP works fine when i
> >> >> > connect
> >> >> > it to the modem.
> >> >>
> >>

>

Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 10-27-2007
John B
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ICS Vista to XP
This is the new trace rt after i swapped the NIC
C:\Documents and Settings\zena>tracert 4.2.2.1

Tracing route to vnsc-pri.sys.gtei.net [4.2.2.1]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 <1 ms * <1 ms Johnnew.mshome.net [192.168.0.1]
2 * * * Request timed out.
3 24 ms 24 ms 24 ms ge2-38.114.pbr-4.ewfd.as5388.net
[62.25.192.58]

4 27 ms 25 ms 25 ms 195.50.91.9
5 25 ms 26 ms 27 ms ae-11-55.car1.London1.Level3.net
[4.68.116.143]

6 27 ms 27 ms 27 ms vnsc-pri.sys.gtei.net [4.2.2.1]

Trace complete.

C:\Documents and Settings\zena>


"Robert L. (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Seems like name resolution issue. Try this command: nslookup and the
> yahoo.com. please post back with the results. Also please post back with the
> result of ipconfig /all.
>
> --
> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
> Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
> How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
>
>
> "John B" <JohnB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:BD4DFEDA-4384-4963-9B30-6573E28F30AD@microsoft.com...
> > Tracing route to 4.2.2.1 over a maximum of 30 hops
> > 1 <1ms * <1ms 192.168.0.1
> > 2 * * * Request timed out,
> > 3 18ms 20ms 17ms 62.25.206.8
> > 4 20ms 18ms 20ms 195.50.91.9
> > 5 20ms 20ms 18ms 4.68.116.15
> > 6 33ms 30ms 25ms 4.2.2.1
> > Trace complete
> >
> > "Robert L. (MS-MVP)" wrote:
> >
> >> post back with this result of tracert 4.2.2.1.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
> >> Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
> >> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
> >> How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
> >> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
> >>
> >>
> >> "John B" <JohnB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news:F2F6D10C-4C3D-4D74-8263-6ED7737BA77F@microsoft.com...
> >> > ping yahoo.com
> >> > ping request could not find host.
> >> > I then entered http://66.94.234.13 (yahoo.com) into ie7 and got a yahoo
> >> > page
> >> > with message"sorry page requested could not be found" meanwhile the
> >> > busy
> >> > symbol was on the Tab with a message incorrect URL. the page then
> >> > changed
> >> > to
> >> > Internet explorer cannot display page.
> >> > requesting www.yahoo .com coms up with address not valid
> >> >
> >> > "Robert L. (MS-MVP)" wrote:
> >> >
> >> >> Do a simple test. can you ping yahoo.com?
> >> >>
> >> >> --
> >> >> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
> >> >> Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on
> >> >> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
> >> >> How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on
> >> >> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
> >> >>
> >> >>
> >> >> "John B" <JohnB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> >> news:C8471D77-CD78-4326-809F-551E0C840850@microsoft.com...
> >> >> > I've been trying to get ics to work on Vista host, XP client. The
> >> >> > network
> >> >> > works i get connected icon on XP. The only site i can get is
> >> >> > http://216.92.56.121/ but microsoft sites flash with the web page
> >> >> > then
> >> >> > IE7
> >> >> > says "IE cannot display the web page" Outlook dosn't work "pop 3
> >> >> > server
> >> >> > could
> >> >> > not be found",
> >> >> > Ive tried fire wall off on both computers. the XP works fine when i
> >> >> > connect
> >> >> > it to the modem.
> >> >>
> >>

>

Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 11-01-2007
AhmadShubar
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ICS Vista to XP

Hi everyone,
I am using OS Vista 64 bit on the desktop PC and I want to connect my
laptop (OS XP SP2) to the internet via ICS on the desktop PC.
the problem is when I connect the two PCs and make ICS on Vista, the
LAN adapter of the desktop PC just recives packets without sending any
packets to the laptop. But when I make the ICS on the laptop the
connection is good.

Thanks,
Ahmad


--
AhmadShubar
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2007
John B
 

Posts: n/a
Re: ICS Vista to XP
Hi AhmadShubar
My problem was solved by Updating the drivers on both the computers Network
cards.

"AhmadShubar" wrote:

>
> Hi everyone,
> I am using OS Vista 64 bit on the desktop PC and I want to connect my
> laptop (OS XP SP2) to the internet via ICS on the desktop PC.
> the problem is when I connect the two PCs and make ICS on Vista, the
> LAN adapter of the desktop PC just recives packets without sending any
> packets to the laptop. But when I make the ICS on the laptop the
> connection is good.
>
> Thanks,
> Ahmad
>
>
> --
> AhmadShubar
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ICS With Vista to XP Pro JK microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 1 08-15-2007 23:15
vista ics xp makinen6602@gmail.com microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 0 05-06-2007 14:49
PLease help - ICS between VIsta and XP =?Utf-8?B?Vm9uTGV1c2NobmVy?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 3 04-23-2007 14:58
ics vista e xp chad9 microsoft.public.it.windows.vista 0 04-16-2007 17:34
ics Vista-XP not possible Sergio Millich microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 6 04-01-2007 23:46




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:37.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120