VPN when connect wireless does not work

Heith

VPN when connect wireless does not work
I can connect to a Windows 2003 Routing and Remote access server while I am
hard wired but when I am on my wireless LAN it will not work. It worked
flawlessly in XP.

Any Ideas would be great

Thanks

Heith

Robert L \(MS-MVP\)

Re: VPN when connect wireless does not work
Can you telnet port 3389 when using wireless?

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net

"Heith" <piperace@excite.com> wrote in message
>I can connect to a Windows 2003 Routing and Remote access server while I am
>hard wired but when I am on my wireless LAN it will not work. It worked
>flawlessly in XP.
>
> Any Ideas would be great
>
> Thanks
>
> Heith

Robert L \(MS-MVP\)

Re: VPN when connect wireless does not work
Sorry, my previous post is for another subject. The following link may help
your case.

Vista: VPN works using wired but ...Vista: VPN works using wired but
wireless ... Are the wired and wireless in the same subnet? Vista VPN client
routing table is different from previously ...
http://www.chicagotech.net/netforums...594ed1 240eea

--

"Robert L (MS-MVP)" <noreply@chicagotech.net> wrote in message
> Can you telnet port 3389 when using wireless?
>
> --
> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
>

> "Heith" <piperace@excite.com> wrote in message
>>I can connect to a Windows 2003 Routing and Remote access server while I
>>am hard wired but when I am on my wireless LAN it will not work. It
>>worked flawlessly in XP.
>>
>> Any Ideas would be great
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Heith

Heith

Re: VPN when connect wireless does not work
This seems to have fixed the problem. I downloaded a patch a the link below
and I was able to connect to my VPN while I was using wireless.

Many Thanks

Heith

> Sorry, my previous post is for another subject. The following link may
> help your case.
>
> Vista: VPN works using wired but ...Vista: VPN works using wired but
> wireless ... Are the wired and wireless in the same subnet? Vista VPN
> client routing table is different from previously ...
>
> http://www.chicagotech.net/netforums...594ed1 240eea
>

> --
> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
>

> "Robert L (MS-MVP)" <noreply@chicagotech.net> wrote in message
>> Can you telnet port 3389 when using wireless?
>>
>> --
>> Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
>> http://www.ChicagoTech.net
>> http://www.HowToNetworking.com
>>

>> "Heith" <piperace@excite.com> wrote in message
>>>I can connect to a Windows 2003 Routing and Remote access server while I
>>>am hard wired but when I am on my wireless LAN it will not work. It
>>>worked flawlessly in XP.
>>>
>>> Any Ideas would be great
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Heith

Robert L \(MS-MVP\)

Re: VPN when connect wireless does not work
Thank you for the update.