Vista Wireless Problem

pjdekkers

Vista Wireless Problem
LS.

I have a Copperjet 810 connected to a Freecom DataTank Gateway.

The wired connection to an XP desktop works

I have a Asus U1f Vista laptop which has a problem running wireless on the
network (the Freecom DataTank Gateway). Wired it works excellent. Wireless I
only can access some sites (google.com for instance). Sites like
microsoft.com, I get the "waiting for.." message in IE and equivalent in
Firefox. I think (but not sure) that this problem is something of the last
month..

Please help, any suggestion is welcome, although I have already tried a lot.

Kind regards
Robert L \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Vista Wireless Problem
I would check any new firmware available. Or this search result may help,

Vista Internet Access IssuesVista: Can't access some secure web sites ...
don't fix the problem, try to use FireFox because some web sites and ...
Troubleshooting Vista Wireless Issues ...
www.chicagotech.net/vista/vistaieissues.htm

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net

"pjdekkers" <pjdekkers@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> LS.
>
> I have a Copperjet 810 connected to a Freecom DataTank Gateway.
>
> The wired connection to an XP desktop works
>
> I have a Asus U1f Vista laptop which has a problem running wireless on the
> network (the Freecom DataTank Gateway). Wired it works excellent. Wireless
> only can access some sites (google.com for instance). Sites like
> microsoft.com, I get the "waiting for.." message in IE and equivalent in
> Firefox. I think (but not sure) that this problem is something of the last
> month..
>
> Please help, any suggestion is welcome, although I have already tried a
> lot.
>
> Kind regards

pjdekkers

Re: Vista Wireless Problem
I have the newest firmware installed, i have checked the forum of Freecom and
did not find any similar issues. I have checked (amongst others
http://www.chicagotech.net/netforums...451e5 fba9bfe) and did the netsh suggestion to no avail.

I am already using Firefox, same problem as with IE 7.

other suggestions?