MP3 to WMA

Josh

MP3 to WMA
Hi
I am making a Movie on movie maker and i was adding music that was MP3
format but the song wouldn't go on but then i discoverd that all the other
sample music would go and that they were WMA format is the any way of getting
an MP3 to a WMA.
Thank You

Josh

P. Di Stolfo

Re: MP3 to WMA
Hello,
yes, you can convert MP3 to WMA using a converter like
http://www.convert-wma-mp3.com/

Greetings,
P. Di Stolfo

--
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// http://blog.lysorp.com - small Windows Blog in German language

"Josh" <Josh@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi
> I am making a Movie on movie maker and i was adding music that was MP3
> format but the song wouldn't go on but then i discoverd that all the other
> sample music would go and that they were WMA format is the any way of
> getting
> an MP3 to a WMA.
> Thank You
>
> Josh

John Inzer

Re: MP3 to WMA
P. Di Stolfo wrote:
> Hello,
> yes, you can convert MP3 to WMA using a converter like
> http://www.convert-wma-mp3.com/
>
> Greetings,
> P. Di Stolfo

===============================
Here's another option if you are willing to
invest a blank CD. Create a Music CD
with the MP3 files and RIP it with Windows
Media Player 11 with .wma as the target
format.

Windows Vista
Rip music from a CD
http://tinyurl.com/2jfc3y

Windows Media Player 11
Rip (Copy) Songs from
CDs to Your Computer
http://tinyurl.com/ywmevc

--

John Inzer
MS Picture It! -

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

Josh

Re: MP3 to WMA
Hi
Thank you very much i saw the same post (john Inzer) on another thread so
thank you and it work perfectly well.Also another question , wen i am
uploading home videos from the camcorder to the pc a 40 minute vido took up
aprrox 10GB of memory on C is ther any way of compacting it to make it
smaller when you store it in a folder? Because i have so many videos i want
to upload and i didnt no it was going take up some much memory
Thank You
Josh
--
Freakazoid

"John Inzer" wrote:

> P. Di Stolfo wrote:
> > Hello,
> > yes, you can convert MP3 to WMA using a converter like
> > http://www.convert-wma-mp3.com/
> >
> > Greetings,
> > P. Di Stolfo

> ===============================
> Here's another option if you are willing to
> invest a blank CD. Create a Music CD
> with the MP3 files and RIP it with Windows
> Media Player 11 with .wma as the target
> format.
>
> Windows Vista
> Rip music from a CD
> http://tinyurl.com/2jfc3y
>
> Windows Media Player 11
> Rip (Copy) Songs from
> CDs to Your Computer
> http://tinyurl.com/ywmevc
>
> --
>
> John Inzer
> MS Picture It! -
> Digital Image MVP
>
> Digital Image
> Highlights and FAQs
> http://tinyurl.com/aczzp
>
> Notice
> This is not tech support
> I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk

CreepinJesus

RE: MP3 to WMA
If you have it, install the MP3 Audio Converter from Windows XP Plus. I
installed it on Vista Home Premium and it works fine.

"Josh" wrote:

> Hi
> I am making a Movie on movie maker and i was adding music that was MP3
> format but the song wouldn't go on but then i discoverd that all the other
> sample music would go and that they were WMA format is the any way of getting
> an MP3 to a WMA.
> Thank You
>
> Josh

John Inzer

Re: MP3 to WMA
Josh wrote:
> Hi
> Thank you very much i saw the same post (john Inzer) on another
> thread so thank you and it work perfectly well.Also another question
> , wen i am uploading home videos from the camcorder to the pc a 40
> minute vido took up aprrox 10GB of memory on C is ther any way of
> compacting it to make it smaller when you store it in a folder?
> Because i have so many videos i want to upload and i didnt no it was
> going take up some much memory
> Thank You
> Josh

=====================================
I'm not really into camcorders but as I understand
it...high quality video consumes approximately
13 GB per hour of footage.

Even though the following article is not current...
it may offer some useful info:

How to convert DV to WMV using Windows Media Encoder
http://forum.videohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=244268

Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
http://tinyurl.com/g37zo

Good luck...

--

John Inzer
MS Picture It! -

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

zachd [MSFT]

Re: MP3 to WMA

Do you have a sample MP3 file that doesn't work here? I'd like to more
completely understand why this is failing for you. I'm assuming there's
some sort of unsupported ID3 in the file, but that's pure guesswork at this
point without a file to look at.

--
Speaking for myself only.