Replacement Software

Pat

Replacement Software
Since I have lost the use of my Microsoft Picture It 2001 due to the
installation of Windows Vista Home Premium, I have been searching for a
replacement software with similar features. I purchased Photo Impact Pro 11
and my computer would not accept it no matter what I tried. Fortunately, the
Nova Development Corp. was a great company to deal with and they sent me a
full refund (- my state tax). Does anyone out there know of a really good
photo software comparable to Picture It, but also needs to include morphing?
It has to work with Vista.

Thanks for any suggestions.

John Inzer

Re: Replacement Software
Pat wrote:
> Since I have lost the use of my Microsoft Picture It 2001 due to the
> installation of Windows Vista Home Premium, I have been searching for
> a replacement software with similar features. I purchased Photo
> Impact Pro 11 and my computer would not accept it no matter what I
> tried. Fortunately, the Nova Development Corp. was a great company
> to deal with and they sent me a full refund (- my state tax). Does
> anyone out there know of a really good photo software comparable to
> Picture It, but also needs to include morphing? It has to work with
> Vista.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions.

=================================
MS Digital Image Suite Anniversary Edition
is the latest in the MS Picture It!/Digital Image
line. And...it's optimized for Vista.

It has a powerful set of editing tools and a
user friendly interface. However...it does not
include morphing tools.

There's a 60 day trial version available for
download if you would like to give it a try:

Microsoft Digital Image
Starter Edition 2006
http://tinyurl.com/28loxr
(this product line has been
discontinued but you can still
download the Starter Version
and run it for 60 days)

Unlike the retail version...the trial does not
have the ability to create VCDs and it does
not include the clipart and pre-formatted
projects.

--

John Inzer
MS Picture It! -

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

Pat

Re: Replacement Software
Thanks, John. That's a great stear. I will try to find it and also download
the earlier version.

Pat
--
Pat