*.mov video-extension of my kodak easy share digital camera

ruud ambags

*.mov video-extension of my kodak easy share digital camera

Cal Bear '66

Re: *.mov video-extension of my kodak easy share digital camera
Do you have the latest Vista compatible version of Kodak Easy Share (6.3.1)?

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/servi...l?pq-path=4509

Also QuickTime must be installed to play .mov files (ver. 7.2):

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

--
I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

> [...]

> [...]