MUSIC IS GONE

Doritozzz

MUSIC IS GONE
Hello
well i've been using my windos media player for about 4months and now all of
the sudden my music is gone. I can acces window media player to watch movies
or music that i download and need acces to the program however all of the
music that was saved its gone and whenever i rip new CDs to it they rip but
they wont appear under the album names or songs. I only get a messege saying:
"There are no items in this library yet - the Player is searching
for digital media files in the background. Click here to add files to library
now. "
I have tried clicking and adding but i dont know if im doing it wrong or
what im doing wrong but if someone can help me or give me a solution to this
problem i would really appreaciate it
thanks

PS. I do find my rip music but as a file or saved to mymedia folder however
it doesnt appear in my media player!!!!
Bimal KPG

RE: MUSIC IS GONE
To fix this issue, follow the steps below:

1. Close Media Player.
2. Click Start -> Run. Type %LOCALAPPDATA% and press Enter.
3. Open Microsoft folder.
4. Rename the Media Player folder.
5. Open Media Player and Add files to the library.

This should take care of the issue. Lemme know the results.

~ Bimal KPG

"Doritozzz" wrote:

> Hello
> well i've been using my windos media player for about 4months and now all of
> the sudden my music is gone. I can acces window media player to watch movies
> or music that i download and need acces to the program however all of the
> music that was saved its gone and whenever i rip new CDs to it they rip but
> they wont appear under the album names or songs. I only get a messege saying:
> "There are no items in this library yet - the Player is searching
> for digital media files in the background. Click here to add files to library
> now. "
> I have tried clicking and adding but i dont know if im doing it wrong or
> what im doing wrong but if someone can help me or give me a solution to this
> problem i would really appreaciate it
> thanks
>
> PS. I do find my rip music but as a file or saved to mymedia folder however
> it doesnt appear in my media player!!!!

Laflra

RE: MUSIC IS GONE
I had the same problem and this was an easy solution. My library is back!
Thanks Bimal KPG