PictureIt Publishing Silver edition

ddofle42

PictureIt Publishing Silver edition
I LOVE this program, but it doesn't work with Vista Home Premium, and I've
been unable to find any updates, patches etc. Can anyone help me with this?
John Inzer

Re: PictureIt Publishing Silver edition
ddofle42 wrote:
> I LOVE this program, but it doesn't work with Vista Home Premium, and
> I've been unable to find any updates, patches etc. Can anyone help me
> with this?

==============================
MS Picture It! Publishing 2001 and 2002
will install on Vista but will not run. There
is no patch available. Your best bet would
be to purchase the MS Digltal Image Suite
Anniversary edition which is optimized for
Vista. If you have Picture It! .mix files, .php
files or .png-plus files...the Anniversary edition
will open them.

--

John Inzer
MS Picture It! -

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

ddofle42

Re: PictureIt Publishing Silver edition
Thank so much. John. Just went and ordered the Anniversary Edition as per
your response. I'm sure I'll get used to it and grow to like it as juch as
the older one!

ddofle42 wrote:
> Thank so much. John. Just went and ordered the Anniversary Edition as
> per your response. I'm sure I'll get used to it and grow to like it
> as juch as the older one!

=================
You're welcome.

If you have questions about the
Anniversary edition, please post
them in the following newsgroup:

Microsoft Discussion Groups
microsoft.public.digitalimaging
http://tinyurl.com/nyptz

--

John Inzer
MS Picture It! -

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

kcsue419

Re: PictureIt Publishing Silver edition
I guess I'm a little slow on the uptake, but does the Digital Image Suite
Anniversary Edition you've mentioned also include project templates for
greeting cards, business cards, labels, etc. like the Picture It? Publishing
Silver Edition did or is it mainly for photos? Vista Home Premium is so very
frustrating to me.

kcsue419 wrote:
> I guess I'm a little slow on the uptake, but does the Digital Image
> Suite Anniversary Edition you've mentioned also include project
> templates for greeting cards, business cards, labels, etc. like the
> Picture It? Publishing Silver Edition did or is it mainly for photos?
> Vista Home Premium is so very frustrating to me.

====================================
Yes...many pre-formatted projects are included.
And...you can create your own projects.

--

John Inzer
MS Picture It! -

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

kcsue419

Re: PictureIt Publishing Silver edition
Thank you for your input, John. I'll get the program ordered right away.

kcsue419 wrote:
> Thank you for your input, John. I'll get the program ordered right
> away.

========================
You're welcome.

--

John Inzer
MS Picture It! -

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

Ballyjod

"kcsue419" wrote:

> Thank you for your input, John. I'll get the program ordered right away.
>
> "John Inzer" wrote:
>
> > kcsue419 wrote:
> > > I guess I'm a little slow on the uptake, but does the Digital Image
> > > Suite Anniversary Edition you've mentioned also include project
> > > templates for greeting cards, business cards, labels, etc. like the
> > > Picture It? Publishing Silver Edition did or is it mainly for photos?
> > > Vista Home Premium is so very frustrating to me.

> > ====================================
> > Yes...many pre-formatted projects are included.
> > And...you can create your own projects.
> >
> > --
> >
> > John Inzer
> > MS Picture It! -