Playing music CD's

Sil

Playing music CD's
Having trouble playing my music CD's. What should I check or do so that it
will play them again?
motarola2

Re: Playing music CD's

describe trouble.!!!
the music skips? or it does not play at all?
are you using CDs that you burned or that you bought at a music store?
which application are you using to play the music CDs?
also post the operating system and the brand/model of the CD drive

--
motarola2
peacock

Re: Playing music CD's
hi I have the same problem, just boughta laptop, vista, played cds at first
with windows media player, now when \i insert a store bought cd, under 'now
playing' there isn't even a display to select my d drive and it won't
recognize cd, even when I go to explore my d drive says empty even when there
is a cd in there (hoping \i could get it to play just by launching d drive'
any suggestions
peacock

"motarola2" wrote:

> describe trouble.!!!
> the music skips? or it does not play at all?
> are you using CDs that you burned or that you bought at a music store?
> which application are you using to play the music CDs?
> also post the operating system and the brand/model of the CD drive
>

> --
> motarola2

Allana

Re: Playing music CD's
I just bought laptop. plays some cds but doesnt play some. they are all
originals and they play on my friedns laptop which run windows xp. when u put
the cd in, it doesnt even reconise that there is something in the drive and
it wont play.
what can i do?? why does it do this.

--
Allana

"peacock" wrote:

> hi I have the same problem, just boughta laptop, vista, played cds at first
> with windows media player, now when \i insert a store bought cd, under 'now
> playing' there isn't even a display to select my d drive and it won't
> recognize cd, even when I go to explore my d drive says empty even when there
> is a cd in there (hoping \i could get it to play just by launching d drive'
> any suggestions
> peacock
>
> "motarola2" wrote:
>

> > describe trouble.!!!
> > the music skips? or it does not play at all?
> > are you using CDs that you burned or that you bought at a music store?
> > which application are you using to play the music CDs?
> > also post the operating system and the brand/model of the CD drive
> >

> > --
> > motarola2

Giuly

Re: Playing music CD's
I have the exact same problem!

And when I play the music I already have in my pc it sounds like when you're
playing a scratched cd..

Help help help!

Giuly
Giuly

Re: Playing music CD's
I have the exact same problem!

And when I play the music I already have on my pc it sounds like when you're
playing a scratched cd.

Help!

Giuly
Giuly

Re: Playing music CD's
Hey to all!

I have just got of phone with Acer.. And told them about my problem.

They told me that it is possiblie that the drive is dirty and told me that I
should buy a so called "cleaning-cd" which is a cd with small brushes on it,
which will clean the drive when you run it. You can buy this cd where you buy
normal cd's, computers, tv's ecc.

And if that doesn't work, I will have to send it to support where they will
repair the drive. Because as Acer explained to me, a computer has one "thing"
to run dvd's and another "thing" to run cd's. And in my situation the "thing"
to run cd's is possible broken, which I cannot fix myself.

Hope this will help.

Giuly
shorty

RE: Playing music CD's

"Sil" wrote:

> Having trouble playing my music CD's. What should I check or do so that it
> will play them again?

shorty

RE: Playing music CD's
can't play the cd's in my car that i just burned on my computer. some cd's
played but it skips or has statics.