WPG, "browse" to find photo

Jen C.

WPG, "browse" to find photo
Hi,
This is my first time here. I purchased a new Dell system with Vista a few
months ago. I was having compatibility issues with a lot of my programs. I
use ZoomBrowser EX for my photos. I could no longer work with the photos
within that program so I started using Windows Photo Gallery. I just
recently wanted to e-mail some photos and when clicking on "browse", all my
photos were there except for the ones I imported to the computer using WPG.
I just got a new Canon and downloaded the updated ZoomBrowser Ex. It works
fine and when clicking browse, the new photos are there. Does anybody know
how to locate those photos for attaching? Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Dave

Re: WPG, "browse" to find photo
When you use WPG to import photos, you tell it where to put them...

Open WPG, got to File - Options - Import
What's the directory in the Import To: box?
That's probably where you saved them...

"Jen C." <JenC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> This is my first time here. I purchased a new Dell system with Vista a
> few
> months ago. I was having compatibility issues with a lot of my programs.
> use ZoomBrowser EX for my photos. I could no longer work with the photos
> within that program so I started using Windows Photo Gallery. I just
> recently wanted to e-mail some photos and when clicking on "browse", all
> my
> photos were there except for the ones I imported to the computer using
> WPG.
> I just got a new Canon and downloaded the updated ZoomBrowser Ex. It
> works
> fine and when clicking browse, the new photos are there. Does anybody
> know
> how to locate those photos for attaching? Any suggestions would be
> greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Thank you in advance,

Jen C.

Re: WPG, "browse" to find photo
Hi Dave,
Thank you for the info. However, I did check that and the import to is
Pictures.
While in WPG, on the left under DATE TAKEN, they are all there and also in
the ALL Photos and Videos section. But they are not available when I try to
attach to an e-mail. I even tried to post them to Photobucket.com and could
not locate them.
Thank you again

"Dave" wrote:

> When you use WPG to import photos, you tell it where to put them...
>
> Open WPG, got to File - Options - Import
> What's the directory in the Import To: box?
> That's probably where you saved them...
>

> "Jen C." <JenC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > This is my first time here. I purchased a new Dell system with Vista a
> > few
> > months ago. I was having compatibility issues with a lot of my programs.
> > use ZoomBrowser EX for my photos. I could no longer work with the photos
> > within that program so I started using Windows Photo Gallery. I just
> > recently wanted to e-mail some photos and when clicking on "browse", all
> > my
> > photos were there except for the ones I imported to the computer using
> > WPG.
> > I just got a new Canon and downloaded the updated ZoomBrowser Ex. It
> > works
> > fine and when clicking browse, the new photos are there. Does anybody
> > know
> > how to locate those photos for attaching? Any suggestions would be
> > greatly
> > appreciated.
> >
> > Thank you in advance,

Dave

Re: WPG, "browse" to find photo
Right-click on the photo, and select "Open File Location"
That'll take you to where they are.

> Hi Dave,
> Thank you for the info. However, I did check that and the import to is
> Pictures.
> While in WPG, on the left under DATE TAKEN, they are all there and also in
> the ALL Photos and Videos section. But they are not available when I try
> attach to an e-mail. I even tried to post them to Photobucket.com and
> could
> not locate them.
> Thank you again
>

> "Dave" wrote:
>
>> When you use WPG to import photos, you tell it where to put them...
>>
>> Open WPG, got to File - Options - Import
>> What's the directory in the Import To: box?
>> That's probably where you saved them...
>>

>> "Jen C." <JenC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi,
>> > This is my first time here. I purchased a new Dell system with Vista a
>> > few
>> > months ago. I was having compatibility issues with a lot of my
>> > programs.
>> > use ZoomBrowser EX for my photos. I could no longer work with the
>> > photos
>> > within that program so I started using Windows Photo Gallery. I just
>> > recently wanted to e-mail some photos and when clicking on "browse",
>> > all
>> > my
>> > photos were there except for the ones I imported to the computer using
>> > WPG.
>> > I just got a new Canon and downloaded the updated ZoomBrowser Ex. It
>> > works
>> > fine and when clicking browse, the new photos are there. Does anybody
>> > know
>> > how to locate those photos for attaching? Any suggestions would be
>> > greatly
>> > appreciated.
>> >
>> > Thank you in advance,

Jen C.