Picture problems.

court2508

Picture problems.
I have a problem, we just got a new computer. and I was trying to upload
pictures. I uploaded all my pictures off my camera, without deleting them
because i have not yet had time to take my camera in and print them out.
Later that night i took more and when i got home i wanted to put my new
pictures on. When i plugged my camera in, i clicked import pictures, but
there is no way i can click on the pictures i want to download. It wants to
download all the pictures on my camera and i only need about 30 new ones on
there. can someone help me please!

I have windows vista.
I dont know if that helps any.
Dave

Re: Picture problems.
I assume you are using Windows Photo Gallery?

No, there's no way to select which pictures you want. Hopefully, they will
correct that.
But, WPG keeps track of which pictures were already downloaded from the
camera, and will not download those it already did.

If you delete the pictures downloaded previously in WPG, and if they are
still on the camera, then WPG will download them all.

"court2508" <court2508@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a problem, we just got a new computer. and I was trying to upload
> pictures. I uploaded all my pictures off my camera, without deleting them
> because i have not yet had time to take my camera in and print them out.
> Later that night i took more and when i got home i wanted to put my new
> pictures on. When i plugged my camera in, i clicked import pictures, but
> there is no way i can click on the pictures i want to download. It wants
> download all the pictures on my camera and i only need about 30 new ones
> on
> there. can someone help me please!
>
> I have windows vista.
> I dont know if that helps any.

BuddyRuffNZ

RE: Picture problems.
Another way is to use Windows Explorer, go to the file on your camera that
contains the photos, select the ones you want to download, copy, and paste to
the desired folder.