Windows media player isn't saving my files

Hi

Windows media player isn't saving my files
I have Limewire and when I transfer those files to Windows Media Player, they
stay on Limewire and Windows Media Player. But when I delete the files from
Limewire, it also somehow gets deleted from Windows Media Player too. I have
the new windows vista and before when I had regular windows media player, it
never did this. I'm starting to get really mad and I'm starting to think
that windows vista is trash. Can someone PLEASE help me, this problem is
annoying!
Cal Bear '66

Re: Windows media player isn't saving my files
Why do you think, smugly assert that this is a Vista problem and not a Limewire
problem?

--
I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"Hi" <Hi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have Limewire and when I transfer those files to Windows Media Player, they
> stay on Limewire and Windows Media Player. But when I delete the files from
> Limewire, it also somehow gets deleted from Windows Media Player too. I have
> the new windows vista and before when I had regular windows media player, it
> never did this. I'm starting to get really mad and I'm starting to think
> that windows vista is trash. Can someone PLEASE help me, this problem is
> annoying!

Hi

Re: Windows media player isn't saving my files
well it's not because when i had the other windows media player, this never
happened. and plus limewire is always right, it's never wrong. it's the
smartest thing in the world!

"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

> Why do you think, smugly assert that this is a Vista problem and not a Limewire
> problem?
>
> --
> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
>

> "Hi" <Hi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have Limewire and when I transfer those files to Windows Media Player, they
> > stay on Limewire and Windows Media Player. But when I delete the files from
> > Limewire, it also somehow gets deleted from Windows Media Player too. I have
> > the new windows vista and before when I had regular windows media player, it
> > never did this. I'm starting to get really mad and I'm starting to think
> > that windows vista is trash. Can someone PLEASE help me, this problem is
> > annoying!

zachd [MSFT]

Re: Windows media player isn't saving my files

How are you 'transferring' the files? Are they still on the system? It
sounds like you're just letting the Windows Media Player library know that
those files exist on the system, but then Limewire is deleting the files
when you delete them from Limewire. Since they would no longer exist,
Windows Media Player would then logically delete them from the library. =\

--
Speaking for myself only.