lost photos

jmiller1688

lost photos
I burned photos from my digital camera onto a dvd using my lexmark photo
software. I checked the photos on the dvd and they were fine. I deleted the
photos off of my camera. I shut down and a few hours later attempted to burn
more photos but when I selected the dvd again, it said the dvd was corrupt.
Then when i went in through my computer, it says the disk is empty and I get
an autoplay box to format the dvd. When i click on properties, it says 0
free AND 0 used bytes. When I go in the tools to check the dvd it says that
windows cannot open or access the information. Is the problem this machine
or the dvd or what? Where did the photos go that I deleted off the camera?
They are not in the bin. Can I just find them and restore from there? I am
absolutely computer illiterate and already messed this computer up once so am
really afraid to download anything or do anything.
John Inzer

Re: lost photos
jmiller1688 wrote:
> I burned photos from my digital camera onto a dvd using my lexmark
> photo software. I checked the photos on the dvd and they were fine.
> I deleted the photos off of my camera. I shut down and a few hours
> later attempted to burn more photos but when I selected the dvd
> again, it said the dvd was corrupt. Then when i went in through my
> computer, it says the disk is empty and I get an autoplay box to
> format the dvd. When i click on properties, it says 0 free AND 0
> used bytes. When I go in the tools to check the dvd it says that
> windows cannot open or access the information. Is the problem this
> machine or the dvd or what? Where did the photos go that I deleted
> off the camera? They are not in the bin. Can I just find them and
> restore from there? I am absolutely computer illiterate and already
> messed this computer up once so am really afraid to download anything
> or do anything.

===================================
Maybe the following free software can help
you recover the pictures from your memory card.

Recuva
http://www.recuva.com/

--

John Inzer