Windows Media Player 11 Vista Visualisation

Jochem

Windows Media Player 11 Vista Visualisation
Dear All,

Forgive my bad English, I am working with a dutch version of Vista. I
already had this problem in XP, but it was a beta version of the player, so I
hoped now I have Vista and player 11, the problem was fixed...

I like it very much when I am playing music and am away from my computer, to
play the visualisation at full screen. I really like the one: 'startunnel'.
Here it is called: accu --> sterrentunnel. You can adjust the
screenresolution, because now I get 800x600 or that something. If I change
the resolution in the options menu, with the options for full screen and for
the buffering, nothing changes!

I cannot find an anwser for this problem, it is like I am the only one who
likes a nice visualisation . Everything is up to date. I am using 2 Geforce
7900 cards of NVidia.

Can you please help me?

Yours sincerely,

Jochem
EscapePod

RE: Windows Media Player 11 Vista Visualisation
Hello Jochem, while you are in the media player, could you press Alt-Enter
to see if the visualization goes to full-screen. That is what works for me,
and I have the same video card you have.

bob

"Jochem" wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Forgive my bad English, I am working with a dutch version of Vista. I
> already had this problem in XP, but it was a beta version of the player, so I
> hoped now I have Vista and player 11, the problem was fixed...
>
> I like it very much when I am playing music and am away from my computer, to
> play the visualisation at full screen. I really like the one: 'startunnel'.
> Here it is called: accu --> sterrentunnel. You can adjust the
> screenresolution, because now I get 800x600 or that something. If I change
> the resolution in the options menu, with the options for full screen and for
> the buffering, nothing changes!
>
> I cannot find an anwser for this problem, it is like I am the only one who
> likes a nice visualisation . Everything is up to date. I am using 2 Geforce
> 7900 cards of NVidia.
>
> Can you please help me?
>
> Yours sincerely,
>
> Jochem

Jochem

RE: Windows Media Player 11 Vista Visualisation
Hi Bob,

Thank you for your response. When I press Alt-Enter it goes to full screen
(with a small bar a the bottom), but I cannot see any change in the
resolution. Also if I click to go to full screen, the resolutions still
remains as poor as it is. Very weird :S

Jochem