RE: Desktop Icons

megansway

RE: Desktop Icons
You can also try right mouse clicking the desktop, move cursor to view. You
get the options of classic, medium and large. Apparently classic is small.
No idea why they didn't just say small. Hope this helps
--
megansway

"Oldsalt" wrote:

> Windows Vista Beta 2 build 5384 has what seems to me to be extra large Icons.
> I am able to increase their size in 'personalize' but I can't decrease their
> size. Will MS include that function in the final release of Vista? I sure
> hope so. Also, can we get rid of those shortcut arrows as in tweakUI for XP?
>
> --
> Oldsalt
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...pictures_video

sandman

RE: Desktop Icons
A few of my desktop icons have turned "white", or appear inverted, anyone help

"megansway" wrote:

> You can also try right mouse clicking the desktop, move cursor to view. You
> get the options of classic, medium and large. Apparently classic is small.
> No idea why they didn't just say small. Hope this helps
> --
> megansway
>

> "Oldsalt" wrote:
>
> > Windows Vista Beta 2 build 5384 has what seems to me to be extra large Icons.
> > I am able to increase their size in 'personalize' but I can't decrease their
> > size. Will MS include that function in the final release of Vista? I sure
> > hope so. Also, can we get rid of those shortcut arrows as in tweakUI for XP?
> >
> > --
> > Oldsalt
> >
> > ----------------
> >
> > http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...pictures_video

Brink

Re: Desktop Icons

sandman;596864 Wrote:
> A few of my desktop icons have turned "white", or appear inverted,
> anyone help
>

> "megansway" wrote:
> > > >
> > > You can also try right mouse clicking the desktop, move cursor to

> > view. You
> > > get the options of classic, medium and large. Apparently classic is

> > small.
> > > No idea why they didn't just say small. Hope this helps
> > > --
> > > megansway
> > >

> > > "Oldsalt" wrote:

Hi Sandman,

This will show you how to fix them. See if restoring them will help
first. If not, then you should be able to manually select and change the
icon back (step 4).

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/83...top-icons.html

Shawn

--