New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.3.1)

Cal Bear '66

New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.3.1)
New Kodak EasyShare Vista Software (ver. 6.3.1)

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/servi...l?pq-path=4509

--
I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

Ryka

Re: New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.3.1)
Thank you for the Update news. I'm signed up for auto updates but hadn't
heard from them. Now I have it and it seems to be working fin

"Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
> New Kodak EasyShare Vista Software (ver. 6.3.1)
>

> http://www.kodak.com/global/en/servi...l?pq-path=4509
>
> --
> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!

Cal Bear '66

Re: New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.3.1)
You're welcome.

I also checked Help > Check for Updates (ver. 6.2.2), and it said no new updates
available.

--
I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"Ryka" <Ryka@dancin'shoes.com> wrote in message
> Thank you for the Update news. I'm signed up for auto updates but hadn't heard
> from them. Now I have it and it seems to be working fin
>

> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>> New Kodak EasyShare Vista Software (ver. 6.3.1)
>>

>> http://www.kodak.com/global/en/servi...l?pq-path=4509
>>
>> --
>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> GO BEARS!

justbob30

Re: New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.3.1)
I had 6.2.2 & got the message there were no upgrades, went to their site &
sure enough, there was 6.3, go figure, Microsoft isn't the only imperfect
software out there :-).

"Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
> New Kodak EasyShare Vista Software (ver. 6.3.1)
>

> http://www.kodak.com/global/en/servi...l?pq-path=4509
>
> --
> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!

Ryka

Re: New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.3.1)
They don't follow through on their "promises", do they?! Mine didn't say an
update was needed either. But - thanks to you, we have it!

> You're welcome.
>
> I also checked Help > Check for Updates (ver. 6.2.2), and it said no new
> updates available.
>
> --
> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
>

> "Ryka" <Ryka@dancin'shoes.com> wrote in message
>> Thank you for the Update news. I'm signed up for auto updates but hadn't
>> heard from them. Now I have it and it seems to be working fin
>>

>> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>>> New Kodak EasyShare Vista Software (ver. 6.3.1)
>>>

>>> http://www.kodak.com/global/en/servi...l?pq-path=4509
>>>
>>> --
>>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>>> GO BEARS!

Cal Bear '66

Re: New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.3.1)
It might take them a day or two to update their version detection scheme. I
checked yesterday afternoon and it was 6.2.2. This afternoon it was 6.3.1. I've
noticed this with other software too.

--

> They don't follow through on their "promises", do they?! Mine didn't say an
> update was needed either. But - thanks to you, we have it!
>

> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
>> You're welcome.
>>
>> I also checked Help > Check for Updates (ver. 6.2.2), and it said no new
>> updates available.
>>
>> --
>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> GO BEARS!
>>

>> "Ryka" <Ryka@dancin'shoes.com> wrote in message
>>> Thank you for the Update news. I'm signed up for auto updates but hadn't
>>> heard from them. Now I have it and it seems to be working fin

Bob

"justbob30" wrote:

> I had 6.2.2 & got the message there were no upgrades, went to their site &
> sure enough, there was 6.3, go figure, Microsoft isn't the only imperfect
> software out there :-).
>
> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message
> > New Kodak EasyShare Vista Software (ver. 6.3.1)
> >

> > http://www.kodak.com/global/en/servi...l?pq-path=4509
> >
> > --
> > I Bleed Blue and Gold

> > GO BEARS!
> > Hey guys I need help. Everytime I download the latest version get all the files but do not get shortcut on my desk top, task bar and doesn't show in Program,Files Kodak. I had it installed before and had problems with the software stopped working so I uninstalled the program and now the short cut never shows so can't open the program.

I have a new Dell 521 2gb RAM 250 HD Windows Vista Home Premium. I
woulld appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

Cal Bear '66

Re: New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.3.1)
After making SURE that there is no entry for Kodak Easy Share in Control Panel >
Programs and Features, have you downloaded the software to your Desktop, right
clicked on the file and selected "Run as Administrator"? You might also want to
use Windows Explorer, and delete any Kodak folders in Program Files.

I have had NO problems installing the software and running it through three
versions.

Good luck.

--
I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

> After making SURE that there is no entry for Kodak Easy Share in Control Panel >
> Programs and Features, have you downloaded the software to your Desktop, right
> clicked on the file and selected "Run as Administrator"? You might also want to
> use Windows Explorer, and delete any Kodak folders in Program Files.
>
> I have had NO problems installing the software and running it through three
> versions.
>
> Good luck.
>
> --
> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
> Cal Bear after cleaning all Kodak Easay Share from Registry, was able to download the new version and all work fine. Thank ou
>
> "Bob" <Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >

> > "justbob30" wrote:
> >
> >> I had 6.2.2 & got the message there were no upgrades, went to their site &
> >> sure enough, there was 6.3, go figure, Microsoft isn't the only imperfect
> >> software out there :-).
> >>
> >> "Cal Bear '66" <xxx@xxx.org> wrote in message

> > I have a new Dell 521 2gb RAM 250 HD Windows Vista Home Premium. I
> > woulld appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

Cal Bear '66

Re: New Kodak EasyShare Software (ver. 6.3.1)
You're welcome.

Good to hear you got it sorted out.