Help withmedia player 11 & media centre please

85buddy

Help withmedia player 11 & media centre please
Right i have vista with media player 11 and media center as standard now i
use them to play ALL my music and have done for the past few months now all
of my music played perfectly fine untill yesterday for some strange reason
alot of my music will not play properly they will start and sound does come
out but it is all jumpy and jerky like a badly scratched cd but the thing is
it doesnt do it with all my music i had downloaded some new somgs so i
thought it might be that but some of them worked ok and some didnt same as my
old ones but i deleted the new ones to see if that made any differance but it
didnt i have gone through all my settings in media player media center and my
sound card and everything is as it should be !!! can any one please help with
any support or ideas as im really stuck if you need any specific information
please dont hesitate to ask thanks!!!
--
please help
zachd [MSFT]

Re: Help withmedia player 11 & media centre please

Windows Media Player is probably the key thing to get working...
What sound card is this? If this mysteriously started happening - were
there any software or multimedia updates around that time?

--
Speaking for myself only.