Ashampoo for free

MICHAEL

Ashampoo for free
You have to register. The site says it is Vista compatible.
I have not installed, yet. I offer no claims as to its reliability.
However, I have seen numerous folks say they like it.

http://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/reg...dition_id=2805

Request for a FREE full version key without limitations for the program:
Ashampoo® Burning Studio 6 (F_vnu_gb) (english (gb£))

-Michael
Daze N. Knights

Re: Ashampoo for free
Thanks, Michael. I picked up Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 the last time it
was being offered for free, and I've been happily using it on both XP
Pro and Vista Ultimate for all my usual burning needs (CDs and DVDs)
without any problems (although I have not tried all of its capabilities
to date). The version that I got previously was 6.20, and I see that the
current version is 6.50, so I went ahead and got another free key,
downloaded the latest version of Burning Studio 6, and will give it a
whirl with high expectations of satisfaction.

Notes:
The registration process automatically signs one up for newsletters, but
one can then opt-out afterward. I used a throw-away email address,
myself. And providing one's name and zip code is "optional."

Daze

---------------

MICHAEL wrote:
> You have to register. The site says it is Vista compatible.
> I have not installed, yet. I offer no claims as to its reliability.
> However, I have seen numerous folks say they like it.
>
> http://www.ashampoo.com/frontend/reg...dition_id=2805
>
> Request for a FREE full version key without limitations for the program:
> Ashampoo® Burning Studio 6 (F_vnu_gb) (english (gb£))
>

> -Michael

MICHAEL

Re: Ashampoo for free
You're welcome, my friend. I actually saw Moody post about this
in the SecureComp newsgroup.

I will install it later. I'm sort of surprised I have never tried it,
I've always heard good things about it, too. It's good to know
it's worked well for you.

Take care,

Michael

* Daze N. Knights: