Rundll32 /lmpgspl.ax error with Windows photogallery - help !!

sphinx

Rundll32 /lmpgspl.ax error with Windows photogallery - help !!
I keep getting this error message & have no idea how to fix it -- someone
please help !!! It's getting to the point that I can't look at my digital
pictures much less send them to friends & family. . I have a new HP computer
running Windows Vista Home Premium..
Follow these steps to solve the problem with lmpgspl.ax (Follow the steps in
the article to unregister this binary, e.g. regsvr32 /u lmpgspl.ax)

This problem was caused by lmpgspl.ax (Follow the steps in the article to
unregister this binary, e.g. regsvr32 /u lmpgspl.ax). lmpgspl.ax (Follow the
steps in the article to unregister this binary, e.g. regsvr32 /u lmpgspl.ax)
was created by Ligos Corporation.

A solution is available that will solve this problem.

Solution

To view details about how to fix this problem, click the link under
Technical information. This link will take you to a Microsoft Support
Knowledge Base (KB) article. Follow the steps in the article to fix your
computer problem.

About Microsoft Knowledge Base articles

Microsoft Knowledge Base articles are often written for a technical
professional audience. These articles might contain specialized terms and
descriptions, as well as lengthy procedures. Depending on your level of
familiarity with computers and technical terminology, you might be more
comfortable consulting with a professional computer technician to help you
solve this problem.
Richard

RE: Rundll32 /lmpgspl.ax error with Windows photogallery - help !!
Sphinx use the link below to solve your problem.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...c=en&lang=e n

"sphinx" wrote:

> I keep getting this error message & have no idea how to fix it -- someone
> please help !!! It's getting to the point that I can't look at my digital
> pictures much less send them to friends & family. . I have a new HP computer
> running Windows Vista Home Premium..
> Follow these steps to solve the problem with lmpgspl.ax (Follow the steps in
> the article to unregister this binary, e.g. regsvr32 /u lmpgspl.ax)
>
> This problem was caused by lmpgspl.ax (Follow the steps in the article to
> unregister this binary, e.g. regsvr32 /u lmpgspl.ax). lmpgspl.ax (Follow the
> steps in the article to unregister this binary, e.g. regsvr32 /u lmpgspl.ax)
> was created by Ligos Corporation.
>
> A solution is available that will solve this problem.
>
> Solution

> To view details about how to fix this problem, click the link under
> Technical information. This link will take you to a Microsoft Support
> Knowledge Base (KB) article. Follow the steps in the article to fix your
> computer problem.
>
> About Microsoft Knowledge Base articles
>
> Microsoft Knowledge Base articles are often written for a technical
> professional audience. These articles might contain specialized terms and
> descriptions, as well as lengthy procedures. Depending on your level of
> familiarity with computers and technical terminology, you might be more
> comfortable consulting with a professional computer technician to help you
> solve this problem.

zachd [MSFT]

Re: Rundll32 /lmpgspl.ax error with Windows photogallery - help !!

What URL was this on the Microsoft site again? I'll ask them to clean that
up. =\

--
Speaking for myself only.
"sphinx" <sphinx@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I keep getting this error message & have no idea how to fix it -- someone
> please help !!! It's getting to the point that I can't look at my digital
> pictures much less send them to friends & family. . I have a new HP
> computer
> running Windows Vista Home Premium..
> Follow these steps to solve the problem with lmpgspl.ax (Follow the steps
> in
> the article to unregister this binary, e.g. regsvr32 /u lmpgspl.ax)
>
> This problem was caused by lmpgspl.ax (Follow the steps in the article to
> unregister this binary, e.g. regsvr32 /u lmpgspl.ax). lmpgspl.ax (Follow
> the
> steps in the article to unregister this binary, e.g. regsvr32 /u
> lmpgspl.ax)
> was created by Ligos Corporation.
>
> A solution is available that will solve this problem.
>
> Solution

> To view details about how to fix this problem, click the link under
> Technical information. This link will take you to a Microsoft Support
> Knowledge Base (KB) article. Follow the steps in the article to fix your
> computer problem.
>
> About Microsoft Knowledge Base articles
>
> Microsoft Knowledge Base articles are often written for a technical
> professional audience. These articles might contain specialized terms and
> descriptions, as well as lengthy procedures. Depending on your level of
> familiarity with computers and technical terminology, you might be more
> comfortable consulting with a professional computer technician to help you
> solve this problem.

chiyo tsukiyomi

impgspl.ax error
hi when i went there it gave me alot of question to answer what should i do pla help -.-
Wim Hekken ;-)

Re: impgspl.ax error

http://www.google.nl/search?q=impgsp...nt=firefo x-a
--