Movie Maker & Dvd Maker

sergio6

Movie Maker & Dvd Maker
I have this problem, Movie Maker create a project in the format .MSWMM, when
I try to open this project in DVD maker it seem impossible, because DVD Maker
knows only .MSDVD.

In the help of DVD Maker there are written that .MSWMM is reconized.

Do you know a solution?
Matt Lichtenberg [MSFT]

Re: Movie Maker & Dvd Maker
Hi. Please try the following steps to add your Windows Movie Maker project
file to your DVD:
1. In Windows Movie Maker, save your Windows Movie Maker project file (which
has a .mswmm file name extension).
2. Close Windows Movie Maker.
3. Start Windows DVD Maker.
4. In Windows DVD Maker, click Add Items.
5. Locate and select the Windows Movie Maker project file (.mswmm), and then
click Add.
Verify that the Windows Movie Maker project file gets added to the DVD.

I hope this helps....

Sincerely,
Matt Lichtenberg
Windows User Assistance team
Microsoft Corporation
--------------

"sergio6" <sergio6@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have this problem, Movie Maker create a project in the format .MSWMM,
>when
> I try to open this project in DVD maker it seem impossible, because DVD
> Maker
> knows only .MSDVD.
>
> In the help of DVD Maker there are written that .MSWMM is reconized.
>
> Do you know a solution?

sergio6

Re: Movie Maker & Dvd Maker
Ok, You are right, sometimes is good, but sometimes load the file, but don't
work.

The solution that I use is to publish in computer with MM and then burn with
another software.

Thanks.

"Matt Lichtenberg [MSFT]" wrote:

> Hi. Please try the following steps to add your Windows Movie Maker project
> file to your DVD:
> 1. In Windows Movie Maker, save your Windows Movie Maker project file (which
> has a .mswmm file name extension).
> 2. Close Windows Movie Maker.
> 3. Start Windows DVD Maker.
> 4. In Windows DVD Maker, click Add Items.
> 5. Locate and select the Windows Movie Maker project file (.mswmm), and then
> click Add.
> Verify that the Windows Movie Maker project file gets added to the DVD.
>
> I hope this helps....
>
> Sincerely,
> Matt Lichtenberg
> Windows User Assistance team
> Microsoft Corporation
> --------------
>
> "sergio6" <sergio6@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have this problem, Movie Maker create a project in the format .MSWMM,
> >when
> > I try to open this project in DVD maker it seem impossible, because DVD
> > Maker
> > knows only .MSDVD.
> >
> > In the help of DVD Maker there are written that .MSWMM is reconized.
> >
> > Do you know a solution?

David Ward

Re: Movie Maker & Dvd Maker