urge download progress

AMD

urge download progress
does anyone know why urge won't let you see your download progress? they
told me that urge got rid of that feature because they wanted to.

zachd [MSFT]

Re: urge download progress

I would suggest that you request the feature from Urge support, since they
control that functionality. =)

--
Speaking for myself only.

"zachd [MSFT]" <zachd@nomailplz.online.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I would suggest that you request the feature from Urge support, since they
> control that functionality. =)
>
> --
> Speaking for myself only.
> rights.
> --
> "AMD" <g@g.com> wrote in message
>> does anyone know why urge won't let you see your download progress? they
>> told me that urge got rid of that feature because they wanted to.

but i asked a question in here which you did not answer.
if you would have read my post you would see i already emailed them etc.
sheese.

zachd [MSFT]

Re: urge download progress

Naw, I'm with you and have heard this request before - there's just naught
all of us lot can do for you here. Urge simply holds the cards on this, and
they can change things randomly if you want. Sorry. =\

--
Speaking for myself only.

> Naw, I'm with you and have heard this request before - there's just naught
> all of us lot can do for you here. Urge simply holds the cards on this,
> and they can change things randomly if you want. Sorry. =\
>
> --
> Speaking for myself only.
> rights.
> --
> "AMD" <g@g.com> wrote in message
>> "zachd [MSFT]" <zachd@nomailplz.online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I would suggest that you request the feature from Urge support, since
>>> they control that functionality. =)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Speaking for myself only.
>>> See http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html for some helpful WMP info.
>>> rights.
>>> --
>>> "AMD" <g@g.com> wrote in message
>>>

>> but i asked a question in here which you did not answer.
>> if you would have read my post you would see i already emailed them etc.
>> sheese.

wow, why won't they listen to us i wonder. it really bites,
I'd like to try the service again, but the first time it was not giving the
progress which totally ruined it. there's just no way to see how long till
your downloads are done. that's just stupid in an online music service. URGE
also is the only 1 to not do this. oh my gosh how lame.