Problem with DVD Maker on Vista.

Richard

Problem with DVD Maker on Vista.
Hello Everybody,
I get the message below as the solution to the problem of burning a DVD
with DVD maker but I am at a loss on how to implement the solution. I am
totally lost and will need any assistance.

I can find the Microsoft Knowledge Base but I can not find the article that
will lead to the solution. Any help as I am getting frustrated here.

Thanks in advance.

Richard

Message from Problem Reports and Solutions

Follow these steps to solve the problem with lmpgd10.ax (Follow the steps in
the article to unregister this binary, e.g. regsvr32 /u lmpgd10.ax)

This problem was caused by lmpgd10.ax (Follow the steps in the article to
unregister this binary, e.g. regsvr32 /u lmpgd10.ax). lmpgd10.ax (Follow the
steps in the article to unregister this binary, e.g. regsvr32 /u lmpgd10.ax)
was created by Ligos Corporation.

A solution is available that will solve this problem.

Solution

To view details about how to fix this problem, click the link under
Technical information. This link will take you to a Microsoft Support
Knowledge Base (KB) article. Follow the steps in the article to fix your
computer problem.

About Microsoft Knowledge Base articles

Microsoft Knowledge Base articles are often written for a technical
professional audience. These articles might contain specialized terms and
descriptions, as well as lengthy procedures. Depending on your level of
familiarity with computers and technical terminology, you might be more
comfortable consulting with a professional computer technician to help you
solve this problem.

Technical Information
Explanation of Regsvr32 Usage and Error Messages
Error Renaming Files or Folders with Thumbnail View Enabled

Rate this response:
Provide Feedback

rwh

Re: Problem with DVD Maker on Vista.
Richard,

If you have an HP computer with Intel Viiv, you may want to download and
install the update at this link that should resolve your problem:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...c=en&lang=e n

If not, follow these instructions to unregister lmpgd10.ax:

Click on Command Prompt with the right mouse button. (Should be in the start
menu either in Programs - Accessories or System Tools)

In the popup menu click on Run as administrator with the left mouse button.

This will open a command prompt window where you can type in commands. Type
the following command pressing the Enter key.

regsvr32 /u lmpgd10.ax

(if you had the same error with lmpgspl.ax, run the same command on it as
well).

Close the command prompt window. See if the problem is fixed.