Tansitions and effects

Darren Wilkins

Tansitions and effects
Does anyone Know of any bolt on for, or how to get, additional effects and
transistions on movie maker in Vista?
I've found the standard ones a bit basic and limited.

John Inzer

Re: Tansitions and effects
Darren Wilkins wrote:
> Does anyone Know of any bolt on for, or how to get, additional
> effects and transistions on movie maker in Vista?
> I've found the standard ones a bit basic and limited.

============================
Maybe the following links will offer some ideas:

Windows Vista
Create custom movie settings
for Windows Movie Maker
http://tinyurl.com/yt3z7q

Windows Movie Maker Add-Ons
Transitions and Effects
http://tinyurl.com/6qjeh

Pixelan SpiceFX Packs for Movie Maker
http://www.pixelan.com/mm/intro.htm

--

John Inzer
MS Picture It! -

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

James Neufeld

Re: Tansitions and effects
Can anyone comment on the reliability of the Pixelan SpiceFX Packs? I just
don't want to put questionable softwear on my computer. Also, does this work
with Vista Home Premium and MM version 6?

"John Inzer" wrote:

> Darren Wilkins wrote:
> > Does anyone Know of any bolt on for, or how to get, additional
> > effects and transistions on movie maker in Vista?
> > I've found the standard ones a bit basic and limited.

> ============================
> Maybe the following links will offer some ideas:
>
> Windows Vista
> Create custom movie settings
> for Windows Movie Maker
> http://tinyurl.com/yt3z7q
>
> Windows Movie Maker Add-Ons
> Transitions and Effects
> http://tinyurl.com/6qjeh
>
> Pixelan SpiceFX Packs for Movie Maker
> http://www.pixelan.com/mm/intro.htm
>

> --
>
> John Inzer
> MS Picture It! -
> Digital Image MVP
>
> Digital Image
> Highlights and FAQs
> http://tinyurl.com/aczzp
>
> Notice
> This is not tech support
> I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk

PapaJohn

Re: Tansitions and effects
yes, the latest download package will install on XP or Vista systems. I have
all of the packages on my Vista Ulitmate desktop and Vista Home Basic
laptop.

I've beta tested and used Pixelan packs for years... they work well are are
very professionally made.

PapaJohn

"James Neufeld" <James Neufeld@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone comment on the reliability of the Pixelan SpiceFX Packs? I
> just
> don't want to put questionable softwear on my computer. Also, does this
> work
> with Vista Home Premium and MM version 6?
>
> "John Inzer" wrote:
>
>> Darren Wilkins wrote:
>> > Does anyone Know of any bolt on for, or how to get, additional
>> > effects and transistions on movie maker in Vista?
>> > I've found the standard ones a bit basic and limited.

>> ============================
>> Maybe the following links will offer some ideas:
>>
>> Windows Vista
>> Create custom movie settings
>> for Windows Movie Maker
>> http://tinyurl.com/yt3z7q
>>
>> Windows Movie Maker Add-Ons
>> Transitions and Effects
>> http://tinyurl.com/6qjeh
>>
>> Pixelan SpiceFX Packs for Movie Maker
>> http://www.pixelan.com/mm/intro.htm
>>

>> --
>>
>> John Inzer
>> MS Picture It! -
>> Digital Image MVP
>>
>> Digital Image
>> Highlights and FAQs
>> http://tinyurl.com/aczzp
>>
>> Notice
>> This is not tech support
>> I am a volunteer
>>
>> Solutions that work for
>> me may not work for you
>>
>> Proceed at your own risk

Adam Albright

Re: Tansitions and effects
On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 15:14:00 -0700, James Neufeld <James
Neufeld@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Can anyone comment on the reliability of the Pixelan SpiceFX Packs? I just
>don't want to put questionable softwear on my computer. Also, does this work
>with Vista Home Premium and MM version 6?

The product is pretty good, Pixelan has supported high end video
editors like Vegas for years, according to the web site they support
Movie Maker so why not download the demo and see for yourself and see
if it's what you really want. Since you're getting into the eye candy
arena, what I may like compared to what you or somebody else may like
is highly subjective.