How to get files from mac formatted iPod to Windows PC

bagala

How to get files from mac formatted iPod to Windows PC
How to get songs videos files from mac formatted iPod to Windows Computer?Many Mac computer users have faced an mac formatted ipod to windows pc computer transfer probem when they get a new windows computer. So they will ask:"I need to transfer the contents of my Mac formatted iPod into my Windows PC. Is this possible at all? ""My Ipod was formatted using Mac. The Mac is no longer use and I want to transfer my mac formatted Ipod data onto my Windows/XP desk top. But i don't know how, Please help?"It is easy to solve this kind of porblem. All they need is a mac formatted iPod supported ipod to computer transfer software. Here is the step by step guide: Tool you need: Tansee iPod Transfer- transfer music video from iPod to computer and ipod to itunes. Well support both Windows formatted iPod and Mac formatted iPod.Tansee iPod Transfer can:- Backup songs in iPod to PC.- Copy iPod songs to new computer or notebook.- Share your iPod songs with friends.- Copy all songs to a new iPod.Part 1: Transfer Songs and Videos from iPod to Computer Step 1: Free download Tansee iPod Transfer from here, then install it on your Windows PC. You can konw more about it by referring here. Step 2: Connect Mac formatted iPod to your windows computer. Step 3: Launch Tansee iPod Transfer and all the content of your iPod, including music and videos will display,screenshot as follows: Step 4: Select the files to be transferred to your computer by click them. Ctrl key for multi-files select. Step 5: Click "Copy" button to select output path and start to transfer songs and videos to your computer: Part 2: Transfer Songs and Videos to iTunes Music Library Step 1: Transfer your songs / videos to a folder on your computer by Tansee iPod Transfer, e.g. "D:/music" . Step 2: Run iTunes, click "File", click "Add Files to Library..." or "Add Folder to Library..." , select the songs in folder D:/music. Or simply run iTunes, Drag your files in "D:/music" to your iTunes music Library. Free download Tansee iPod Transfer and have try. You can konw more about it by referring here. If you want to transfer ipod to your Mac computer,please refer to this iPod to Mac transfer software.