dual sources of music

carl43m

dual sources of music
If I am listening to music on the pc while trying tp lay a game I get sound
from both items. Is there any way to make my games stop playing sounds but
still listen to the music? If I go into the game and click sound off all
sounds on my pc stop.
LauraB

RE: dual sources of music
The first thing I would do is right click on the speaker at the bottom right
hand corner of the screen. Open Volume Mixer and then mute the sound you dont
want i.e. the Internet Explorer one.

"carl43m" wrote:

> If I am listening to music on the pc while trying tp lay a game I get sound
> from both items. Is there any way to make my games stop playing sounds but
> still listen to the music? If I go into the game and click sound off all
> sounds on my pc stop.

Aric

Re: dual sources of music
Is there something wrong with your OS or with your game? why when you turn
off the game sound then your music sound is off they seems to have no
connection(i dont know if there is something wrong with my sentence cos i
doesnt speak english very much)

"carl43m" <carl43m@discussions.microsoft.com> 写入消息
> If I am listening to music on the pc while trying tp lay a game I get
> sound
> from both items. Is there any way to make my games stop playing sounds
> but
> still listen to the music? If I go into the game and click sound off all
> sounds on my pc stop.

brikendor

Re: dual sources of music
Click the sound icon in your system tray and then click mixer. From there
you can mute unwanted sound sources.