Scanned slides from wrong side

KRK

Scanned slides from wrong side
Hello,

I have scanned a lot of 35mm colour slides and copied them into my pictures
folder. I seem to have scanned some of them back to front, i.e. I have got a
mirror image.

Is there a way of reversing the mirror image ? in MS photo manager or do I
nee to get some more spe******ed photo-editing software ?

Thanks

John Inzer

Re: Scanned slides from wrong side
KRK wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have scanned a lot of 35mm colour slides and copied them into my
> pictures folder. I seem to have scanned some of them back to front,
> i.e. I have got a mirror image.
>
> Is there a way of reversing the mirror image ? in MS photo manager or
> do I nee to get some more spe******ed photo-editing software ?
>
> Thanks

====================================
The option you are seeking is usually called
Flip...most all editing software has the option.

In MS Picture Manager you can go to...
Edit Pictures / Rotate and Flip / Flip Horizontal

MS Paint also has a Filp / Rotate option...
Ctrl+R / OK (or press Enter)

In the freeware Picasa you can flip a selected
group of images by typing...Ctrl+Shift+H

In the freeware FastStone Image Viewer select
(highlight) a thumbnail and press the H key

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

KRK

Re: Scanned slides from wrong side - Thanks
Hello & thanks, I was looking for a 'mirror' function but I needed flip

thanks again#

KK

"John Inzer" <oobie@doobie.zyx> wrote in message
> KRK wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have scanned a lot of 35mm colour slides and copied them into my
>> pictures folder. I seem to have scanned some of them back to front,
>> i.e. I have got a mirror image.
>>
>> Is there a way of reversing the mirror image ? in MS photo manager or
>> do I nee to get some more spe******ed photo-editing software ?
>>
>> Thanks

> ====================================
> The option you are seeking is usually called
> Flip...most all editing software has the option.
>
> In MS Picture Manager you can go to...
> Edit Pictures / Rotate and Flip / Flip Horizontal
>
> MS Paint also has a Filp / Rotate option...
> Ctrl+R / OK (or press Enter)
>
> In the freeware Picasa you can flip a selected
> group of images by typing...Ctrl+Shift+H
>
> In the freeware FastStone Image Viewer select
> (highlight) a thumbnail and press the H key
>
> --
>
> J. Inzer MS-MVP
> Digital Media Experience
>
> Notice
> This is not tech support
> I am a volunteer
>
> Solutions that work for
> me may not work for you
>
> Proceed at your own risk

John Inzer

KRK wrote:
> Hello & thanks, I was looking for a 'mirror' function but I needed
> flip
> thanks again#
>
> KK

===================================
You're welcome and thanks for the update.

--

J. Inzer MS-MVP
Digital Media Experience

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

brikendor

Re: Scanned slides from wrong side
I can't flip Picasa. The suggestion selects all photos beginning with H.

Paint does the job.

Thanks again, John.