Pictures burned to DVD or CD, works on computer but not on external device

hk129

Pictures burned to DVD or CD, works on computer but not on external device

I had a few pictures saved in png format. I burned them into a CD then a
DVD, they played fine.
Later I bought a portable 7" DVD player. It won't play the CD and the
DVD that I burned.
On the CD, it just make a sharp noise, and nothing.
On the DVD, it said Unknown Source ( or DVD ).
Any solution ?

hk129

--
hk129
lxl3lindxl

Re: Pictures burned to DVD or CD, works on computer but not on external device

I'm just guessing here, but its probably because your dvd player is
trying to look for a video file Verse to picture files. In other words,
you're dvd player does not support the type of files you have burned.
Try making a slide show of your pictures in a compatible movie
file/format to what your dvd player can play.

--
lxl3lindxl
hk129

lxl3lindxl;1202891 Wrote:
> I'm just guessing here, but its probably because your dvd player is
> trying to look for a video file Verse to picture files. In other words,
> you're dvd player does not support the type of files you have burned.
> Try making a slide show of your pictures in a compatible movie
> file/format to what your dvd player can play.

Thank you for replying.
I have yet to know why, but I have found another way. It takes more
time but at the same time, more options and more sofisticated.
I have to first make a video with Windows Movie Maker. Then I'll burn
the video into Windows DVD Maker.
That will play in any DVD player.

hk129

--