For ipod users: How to watch videos on iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPodClassic, iPod Shuffle

twin mart

For ipod users: How to watch videos on iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPodClassic, iPod Shuffle
The world’s smallest music player iPod shuffle is coming to our daily
life.
It is small---1.8" tall by 0.3" thin
It is huge---VoiceOver tells the names of your playlists when you
click the button

We all know that ipod has many generations. Every generation has its
particular functions. Some specialize in music, some pay more
attention to video function, others emphasize convenience. Different
patterns provide different functions. In the following text, I will
share a nice guide to tell you how to enjoy dvd/video on iPod Touch,
iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle
Preparation:
OS: Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP and Windows Vista
Software: 4Videosoft DVD to iPod Suite

user posted image

Hardware: 800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above; 512MB RAM or more

This guide has two parts:

1.How to put dvd on iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle
2.How to put video on iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod
Shuffle

Part 1: How to put dvd on iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod
Shuffle using 4Videosoft DVD to iPod Converter

Step 0. Free download and Run 4Videosoft DVD to iPod Converter .

Step 1. Load your DVD
Put your DVD in your DVD drive and click "Load DVD", you can load your
DVD, DVD folder, and also IFO file.

user posted image

Step 2. Choose your output profile and settings
At the lower part of the interface you can find a "Profile" drop-down
list, you can find one for yourself.
Click "settings" on the right side of "Profile" you can adjust your
output's settings, such as "Resolution", "Frame Rate", "Bitrate" and
so on.

Step 3. Start Conversion
If you don't want any more editing just Click "START" button to start
your conversion.

Part 2: How to put video on iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPod
Shuffle with 4Videosoft iPod Video Converter

Step 0. Free download and Run 4Videosoft iPod Video Converter .

Step 1. Click the "Add Video" button to import the video files you are
going to convert. Alternatively, you can click "File -> Add Files..."
to load the video files.

user posted image

Step 2. Extend the "Profile" category to select an output format.

Step 3: Start conversion
Click the “Start” button to start your conversion and in a short while
it will be finished.

Tips:
1.Trim
If you want to cut your DVD movie into many different parts, or you
just want to convert one part of the movie, just use “Trim” function.
3 methods for you to complete this:
a. Drag the slider
b. Click “Start Time” and “End Time” button
c. Set the value

2.Crop
"Crop" function allows you to remove the black edges and customize the
aspect ratio
3 ways for your to do this.
a. Selecting the crop mode
b. adjusting the crop frame
c. setting the crop value
You can customize the your own aspect ratio using "Zoom Mode". It
provides you "Keep Original", "Full Screen", "16:9" and "4:3".

3.Effect
Click "Effect" button you can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation
and volume easily.

4.Merge and Snapshot
"Merge" function enables you to put many chapters into one output
video file
"Snapshot" allows you to capture the picture of the movie you like

5.Audio Track and Subtitles
You can choose the audio track and subtitles before conversion (If
your DVD has different audio track and subtitles).

At the end of this article, I will share you two useful tools.
iPod Manager
iPod Manager for Mac
Video Converter
With it, you can share your videos and songs to your friends. Because
it can help you to manage videos, audios from one iPod to another
iPod.
Hope this guide can offer you a chance to much more enjoy your ipod.