Cucusoft iPod Movie/Video Converter is the easiest-to-use video converter software for Apple iPod Movie and iPod Video. It can convert almost all video format, e.g. DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb,dvr-ms, MPEG, WMV, AVI to iPod Movie / iPod Video format. It is also a powerful iPod movie/video converter with fast conversion speed. And the output iPos movie/video supports iPod screen, you can enjoy your favorite movie on your iPod as a MPEG-4 Player.
Support almost all video file including DivX, XviD, MOV, dvr-ms, rm, rmvb, MPEG, WMV, AVI ... to iPod
video (MP4 format)
Support various iPod video size including H.264 video: up to 768 Kbps, 320 x 240, 30 frames per sec.,
Baseline Profile up to Level 1.3 with AAC-LC up to 160 Kbps, 48 Khz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .
mov file formats; MPEG-4 video: up to 2.5 mbps, 480 x 480, 30 frames per sec., Simple Profile with
AAC-LC up to 160 Kbps, 48 Khz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4 and .mov file formats
Support "Drag and Drop"
Cool UI skin available
Support Video to Apple TV
How to Use
How to convert iPod video, such as AVI to iPod, WMV to iPod, MPEG to iPod, RM to iPod, RMVB to iPod, ASF to iPod, MPG to iPod, DivX to iPod, XviD to iPod video using "cucusoft iPod Video Converter + DVD to iPod Suite". (Windows)
1. Download the latest version Cucusoft iPod Movie/Video Converter, and install it.
* To convert RM/RMVB real media files to iPod, Maybe need to install Realplayer:
RealPlayer - The best audio and video player - Real.com
* To convert WMV, ASF to iPod, Maybe need to install Windows Media Player:
Microsoft Windows Media ? Your Digital Entertainment Resource
2. Run iPod Video converter component. And load the video files you'd like to convert by clicking 'Open file' button.
Click 'Output' and choose the pathname where you want to save your video files. Click 'Convert' to start converting video to iPod MP4 or H264 files.
Tips: Before converting, you can click 'Advance -> Video settings' to set 'Video format', 'Resolution', 'Framerate', 'Output Quality'. If you'd like to convert video to H264 files, please set 'Video format' to 'H.264 FQ Variable Bitrate'. 'MPEG4(.mp4) FQ Variable Bitrate' is the default value. Certainly, you can also set 'Audio Bitrate', 'Channels', 'Sample Rate' and 'Volume' in 'Audio Settings' page
As usual, we set "Resolution" as "320x240" (i.e. default settings), certainly you can also choose other video sizes you like.
3. After converting, you can open the output folder to check and play the iPod video files (.mp4 or .mov) using Quicktime Player (Freeware, Quicktime Player+iTunes downloading address Apple - QuickTime - Download ).
4. Transfer the iPod videos to iTunes by draging or clicking "File -> Add File to Library". Now, you can enjoy them on iTunes. Then hit "File -> Update iPod" to sync to your iPod.
More detail information at http://www.dvdtoipodsoft.com/cucusof...converter.html
Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
WPF - XAML TabControl MouseEnter TabItem TextBox SelectAll