Live Photo Gallery

brikendor

Live Photo Gallery
I can't find the website from which to download Live Photo Gallery. Live
Movie Maker, etc. It was there before I ran a system recovery. 100+
automatic windows updates have also been installed, so I don't why the menu
page hasn't reappeared. No match is found when I try the search box on the
start button.

I'm sure some kind soul can help me.

Brian

Leroy

Re: Live Photo Gallery
Please see: http://download.live.com/photogallery

brikendor wrote:
> I can't find the website from which to download Live Photo Gallery. Live
> Movie Maker, etc. It was there before I ran a system recovery. 100+
> automatic windows updates have also been installed, so I don't why the
> menu page hasn't reappeared. No match is found when I try the search
> box on the start button.
>
> I'm sure some kind soul can help me.
>
> Brian

brikendor

Re: Live Photo Gallery
Thanks, Leroy, but you've fallen into the same trap as I did. There are two
such download sites. My concern is to find the one that contains the genuine
"Windows Live Mail" download. The other site contains the Hotmail download
which it refers to also as "Windows Live Mail" (their respective desktop
icons are both labelled "Windows Live Mail"). The WLM I'm seeking resembles
"Windows Mail". I used "Live Photo Gallery" in the header because it is on
the same download page asWLM and is regularly recommended in this newsgroup.

Brian
"Leroy" <leroy@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Please see: http://download.live.com/photogallery
>
> brikendor wrote:
>> I can't find the website from which to download Live Photo Gallery. Live
>> Movie Maker, etc. It was there before I ran a system recovery. 100+
>> automatic windows updates have also been installed, so I don't why the
>> menu page hasn't reappeared. No match is found when I try the search box
>> on the start button.
>>
>> I'm sure some kind soul can help me.
>>
>> Brian

Leroy

Re: Live Photo Gallery
Did you try Windows Live Essentials?
http://download.live.com/

brikendor wrote:
> Thanks, Leroy, but you've fallen into the same trap as I did. There are
> two such download sites. My concern is to find the one that contains the
> genuine "Windows Live Mail" download. The other site contains the
> Hotmail download which it refers to also as "Windows Live Mail" (their
> respective desktop icons are both labelled "Windows Live Mail"). The
> WLM I'm seeking resembles "Windows Mail". I used "Live Photo Gallery"
> in the header because it is on the same download page asWLM and is
> regularly recommended in this newsgroup.
>
> Brian
> "Leroy" <leroy@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>> Please see: http://download.live.com/photogallery
>>
>> brikendor wrote:
>>> I can't find the website from which to download Live Photo Gallery.
>>> Live Movie Maker, etc. It was there before I ran a system recovery.
>>> 100+ automatic windows updates have also been installed, so I don't
>>> why the menu page hasn't reappeared. No match is found when I try
>>> the search box on the start button.
>>>
>>> I'm sure some kind soul can help me.
>>>
>>> Brian

brikendor

Re: Live Photo Gallery
Yes I did - it's the one I'm avoiding - the one that gives you hotmail,
calls it WLM, and creates confusion.

In the meantime I've stumbled across the other site.

Thanks for your willingness to help.

Brian B