Rip DVD to iPhone easily with Leawo DVD to iPhone Converter

jimmy6280

Rip DVD to iPhone easily with Leawo DVD to iPhone Converter

Generally,most of the DVD to iPhone Converters accomplish the same tasks to convert DVD to iPhone for playing the DVD movie on your iPhone, but what is a good DVD to iPhone Converter? The best converter in my mind is the one offers best output video quality and with high conversion efficiency saving my time. Leawo DVD to iPhone Converter meets the two standards after you have tried it. The output video is best in quality with synchronous video and audio and the conversion is fast thanks to its batch conversion to convert a list of files at a time.
The converter makes the DVD to iPhone conversion easy. Just with DVD import and export will start and finish the conversion job. Moreover, it can rip DVD to iPhone with selective Chapters, Titles and Video_TS, and join them together.
Let's see how this DVD to iPhone Converter transfers movies from DVD to iPhone:
Step 1
Insert the DVD disk into the DVD drive, open the program and import the DVD files.

Step 2
Do the settings:
1. In Subtitle, select the subtitle language.
2. In Audio, select the language of the audio.
3. In Profile, select iPhone Moive.
4. In Output, set your destination folder for the output file.
Step 3
Click "Customize" to customize the video in your desire. (The functions under the "Customize" item are only available in Pro version!)

a. Effect adjustment:
Drag the slides for Brightness, Contrast, and Volume to improve the video quality.
b. Drag the buttons on the slide to trim the video or change the values directly in the Start Time and End Time.
c. Choose a selection from "Letter Box" to crop the video, or directly drag the dot frame for it. Click "OK" to confirm the settings.
Step 4
Click the big button to start the conversion.

dvd ripper | dvd to 3gp | dvd to apple tv | dvd to avi | dvd to flv | dvd to iphone | dvd to ipod | dvd to mp4 | dvd to psp | dvd to zune |