I find the best mp4 converter for mac----- Emicsoft mp4 converter for mac

soundwonder2009

I find the best mp4 converter for mac----- Emicsoft mp4 converter for mac

Emicsoft 'MP4 Converter for Mac'
(http://www.emicsoft.com/mp4-converter-for-mac.html) can convert from
MP4 to other video/audio formats on mac os x. With this Mac MP4
Converter, you are able to convert MP4 to AVI, MP4 to FLV, MP4 to MPEG
and also to more popular formats such as MOD, TOD, MKV, WMV, DivX,
XviD, MOV, MPEG1/2, 3GP, VOB, HD MP4, HD MOV, HD AVI, HD MP4, etc.
Emicsoft MP4 Converter for Mac also can help you extract audio track
from MP4 video to MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, AC3 and so on.

[image:
http://www.emicsoft.com/images/scree...mac/guide.gif]

How to 'convert MP4 Mac'
(http://www.emicsoft.com/mp4-converter-for-mac.html)?
1. Click "Add File" button to load video file to the mp4 converter for
mac.
2. Click "Effect" "Trim" and "Crop" button to edit the video file.
3. Set output profile and destination folder for the output file.
4. Start conversion by clicking "Start" button.

Now, it is no longer a problem to convert mp4 on Mac os x. Users can
take full advantage of this Emicsoft MP4 Converter for Mac and create
unique videos at ease.

Emicsoft 'MKV Converter for Mac'
(http://www.emicsoft.com/mkv-converter-for-mac.html) supports
converting from MKV to all popular video and audio formats including
MPEG-4, AVI, DivX, XviD, MOD, FLV, WMV, 3GP, MOV, HD video and MP3,
WMA, WAV, AAC, AC3, etc. This outstanding mac MKV converter os x works
to convert MKV and convert to MKV reversely. Another attracted feature
is to convert MKV to iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Zune and more
multimedia devices.

Emicsoft 'MTS Converter for Mac'
(http://www.emicsoft.com/mts-converter-for-mac.html) is an featured Mac
AVCHD MTS video Converter. MTS Converter OS X is a macintosh software
that help convert Mac MTS videos to other Mac video and audio formats
such as MP4, M4V, MOV, QuickTime format, FLV, AVI, 3GP, MPG, MPEG2,
MPEG1, MP3, WAV, AC3, OGG and APE.

--
soundwonder2009
lq

Re: I find the best mp4 converter for mac----- Emicsoft mp4 converterfor mac
On 11月3日, 下午4时27分, soundwonder2009
<soundwonder2009.535b...@vistabanter.com> wrote:
> Emicsoft 'MP4 Converter for Mac'
> (http://www.emicsoft.com/mp4-converter-for-mac.html) canconvertfrom
> MP4 to other video/audio formats on mac os x. With this Mac MP4
> Converter, you are able toconvertMP4 to AVI, MP4 to FLV, MP4 to MPEG
> and also to more popular formats such as MOD, TOD, MKV, WMV, DivX,
> XviD, MOV, MPEG1/2, 3GP, VOB, HD MP4, HD MOV, HD AVI, HD MP4, etc.
> Emicsoft MP4 Converter for Mac also can help you extract audio track
> from MP4 video to MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, AC3 and so on.
>
> [image:http://www.emicsoft.com/images/scree...-mac/guide...]
>
> How to 'convertMP4 Mac'
> (http://www.emicsoft.com/mp4-converter-for-mac.html)?
> 1. Click "Add File" button to load video file to the mp4 converter for
> mac.
> 2. Click "Effect" "Trim" and "Crop" button to edit the video file.
> 3. Set output profile and destination folder for the output file.
> 4. Start conversion by clicking "Start" button.
>
> Now, it is no longer a problem toconvertmp4 on Mac os x. Users can
> take full advantage of this Emicsoft MP4 Converter for Mac and create
> unique videos at ease.
>
> Emicsoft 'MKV Converter for Mac'
> (http://www.emicsoft.com/mkv-converter-for-mac.html) supports
> converting from MKV to all popular video and audio formats including
> MPEG-4, AVI, DivX, XviD, MOD, FLV, WMV, 3GP, MOV, HD video and MP3,
> WMA, WAV, AAC, AC3, etc. This outstanding mac MKV converter os x works
> toconvertMKV andconvertto MKV reversely. Another attracted feature
> is toconvertMKV to iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Zune and more
> multimedia devices.
>
> Emicsoft 'MTS Converter for Mac'
> (http://www.emicsoft.com/mts-converter-for-mac.html) is an featured Mac
> AVCHD MTS video Converter. MTS Converter OS X is a macintosh software
> that helpconvertMac MTS videos to other Mac video and audio formats
> such as MP4, M4V, MOV, QuickTime format, FLV, AVI, 3GP, MPG, MPEG2,
> MPEG1, MP3, WAV, AC3, OGG and APE.
>
> --
> soundwonder2009

Suggestion: have a try E.M. HD Video Converter. It is a wonderful
video converter that lets you not only convert your favorite videos to
various HD (high definition) video formats like HD WMV Video, HD DivX
Video, HD Xvid Video, HD H.264 Video, HD Quick Time Video, HD MPEG4
Video, HD FLV Video, HD TS Video, etc. but also create Blu-ray folder
for PS3 and Blu-ray player. besides, E.M. HD Video Converter can
easily burn all videos and AVCHD (mts, m2ts) to DVD, DivX DVD.
http://www.effectmatrix.com/hd-video...rter/index.htm
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...earch&aq=o&oq=
Lots of my friends always use it.hope you could like it,too!