How to convert SWF to video with SWF to Video Converter Pro

desertfish

How to convert SWF to video with SWF to Video Converter Pro
Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro can easily and perfectly convert SWF to video in any popular formats, including converting SWF to AVI with alpha channel, and 100% keep the original effects. Below, I will take the example about converting SWF to AVIwith alpha, to show you how to convert SWF to Video with Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro:

Tutorial about how to convert SWF to AVI with alpha channel:

Step 1: Open Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro, click "Browse" and then choose ?From Folder? from the drop-down menu to input SWF files.

Step 2: Click "Export" tab, and then choose to generate ?video with alpha? file.

Advanced settings for Video with alpha

Step 3: Click ?Convert? to start the SWF to AVI with alpha conversion.

johnbaney

RE: How to convert SWF to video with SWF to Video Converter Pro
well, i always use that iWisoft SWF to Video Converter for that conversion.
you can go its homepage: http://www.swftovideo.net
lq

On 11月2日, 下午3时46分, desertfish wrote:
> Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro can easily and perfectlyconvertSWF to video in any popular formats, including converting SWF to AVI with alpha channel, and 100% keep the original effects. Below, I will take the example about converting SWF to AVIwith alpha, to show you how toconvertSWF to Video with Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro:
>
> Tutorial about how to convertSWF to AVI with alpha channel:
>
> Step 1: Open Moyea SWF to Video Converter Pro, click "Browse" and then choose ?From Folder? from the drop-down menu to input SWF files.
>

> Step 2: Click "Export" tab, and then choose to generate ?video with alpha? file.
>

> Advanced settings for Video with alpha
>

> Step 3: Click ?Convert? to start the SWF to AVI with alpha conversion.
>

> Post Originated fromhttp://www.VistaForums.comVista Support Forums

The quickest, best software with the least amount of hassles is E.M.
Magic Swf2Avi. I've been using it for years with no problems and it
is is the extremely powerful Flash converter software to convert SWF
to AVI and other popular formats.
http://www.effectmatrix.com/swf2avi/index.htm
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...r ch&aq=o&oq=