How to transfer songs, videos, photos and playlist from iPod/iPhone/iTouch to PC?

zzyjetty521

How to transfer songs, videos, photos and playlist from iPod/iPhone/iTouch to PC?
How to transfer songs, videos, photos and playlist from iPod/iPhone/iTouch to PC?As we all know, iTunes can only transfer the files to iPod Recently, our computer crashed and all of the files on iTunes was gone, but they are still in my iPod. I spent over 6 hours trying to find out how to transfer my ipod files to my PC and the emepty iTunes. I thought it would be a good idea to make a tutorial for iPod fans who was confused by how to transfer songs, videos, photos and playlist etc. from iPod to computer or iTunes!!!! I tried a third party software name Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer to extract the songs, videos, photos and playlist etc. from iPod to computer or iTunes.Software: Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer TransferSupport iPod: iPod/iPod Nano/iPod shuffle, also iPhone and iTouchIt can help iPod fans to transfer iPod songs, videos, photos and playlist backup to PC or iTunes that iTunes can not do when solve you encounter the following familiar problems:when your computer crashes down, your files on computer and iTunes was gone; when you buy a new PC, you want to transfer your iPod files to your new computer; when you like your friends iPod songs and want to transfer them to your computer; when your friends want your iPod songs and videos to his/her computer; when you have a new iPod and want to transfer iPod video and audio between them; when you want to transfer the files between your iPod/iPhone or your friends' iPod/iPhone; share two different iPods on iTunes; ... The Function of Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer:Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer Transfer is an easy to use iPod/iPhone utility designed to help you backup the stuffs in your iPod/iPhone/iTouch. Recover lost or missing music, backup and restore all of your iPod/iPhone/iTouch content, including your favorite songs, videos, photo files and Play Lists, and that's not all. If you have any iPod/iPhone device, this software is a must-have utility to keep your iPod/iPhone safety.*Manage the iPhone/iTouch/iPod content, import and export files between the devices and computer. *Supports not only iPod/iPod Nano/iPod shuffle, also iPhone and iTouch. *You can play the media file directly in this program with not the third part player. *You can manage you ipod device on any computer. *You can locate the music or video ordering the ablum/artist/genre easily. Step-by-step Guide: How to transfer photos, songs, videos and playlist from your iPod/iPhone/iTouch to your computer or iTunesPlease Note: Before you run our program, please be sure you have installed iTunes on your computer, and you can manage your ipod devide with no problem.Download Cucusoft iPhone/iTouch/iPod to Computer TransferStep 1: After your iPhone/iPod/iTouch connected to pc, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automacially.If the device is enabled, the files (songs/movies/pics) will be shown in the list. You also can click the Rescan button to search the device again. Step 2: Choose the list and files you want to transfer , Click the Start Transfer button.  Step 3: After you clicking the Start Transfer button, the following window will pop up, you can choose transferring to computer or itunes directly. You can set the output fold at settings option before transferring..  Step 4: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the Yes button to view the output files. Done.