Convert mpeg to avi with Leawo Video Converter?

alexnikle

Convert mpeg to avi with Leawo Video Converter?
Why choose Leawo Video Converter to convert MPEG to AVI?

Who can give me a free MPEG to AVI converter to let me convert MPEG to AVI format? I didn't find an appropriate MPEG to AVI converter from the website. Faced with this problem, you'd better search a Leawo free AVI converter to finish your task. This MPEG to AVI Converter from Leawo is a clean and powerful MPEG to AVI converter which can easily convert MPEG to AVI formats for further use. With the converted AVI file, you can enjoy the convenience of AVI file, such as further edit in Adobe Premiere. FREE but HIGH QUALITY.

With an easy-to-use interface, it makes MPEG to AVI conversion routine so simple as 1 - 2 - 3. And also, you can get excellent output quality after MPEG to AVI video conversion.

Okay, in this guide we will explain how to convert MPEG to AVI file with Leawo Free AVI Converter which can convert all popular video formats to AVI file easy and fast.

Only 3 simple steps will finish your MPEG to AVI video conversion.

Step 1: Add video.
Click ?Add? button to add MPEG files to the program, or simply drag them in.

Step2: Choose the appropriate style and output folder.
Choose ?AVI-Audio-Video Interleaved(*.avi)? in ?Style?. And then select your destination folder in ?Output?.

Step3: Start video conversion.
Click "Convert" in the bottom right to start the conversion, and OVER, and your WMVI is MP4 now.

Tips: the PRO version has more powerful functions than the FREE version, such as cropping, trimming, effect adjust, etc. If you don't need, ignore it. If necessary, please click here: Leawo video to AVI Converter Pro.

Here you can download Leawo Video Converter freely.
Code:
http://www.leawo.com/leawo-video-converter/
Or you can also use Leawo Free AVI Converter.
Code:
http://www.leawo.com/video-converter/free-aviconverter.html
For mac user, you can try Leawo Free MAC Video Converter.
Code:
http://www.leawo.com/free-mac-video-converter/