How to convert asf to mov with Leawo Video Converter?

alexnikle

How to convert asf to mov with Leawo Video Converter?
Why choose Leawo Video Converter to convert ASF to MOV?

I got my favorite video from the website, however, its format is ASF. Oh, my god! I am not familiar with this foramt. Frankly, my portable player doesn't support this format, MOV is possible, so what should I do to convert ASF to MOV in order to enjoy the video. Leawo Video Converter should be your good helper which can convert almost all video formats from one to another, ASF to MOV included.

Undoubtedly, Leawo Video Converter is a powerful ASF to MOV video converter to convert ASF to MOV with super fast speed. Its practical functions such as cropping, trimming, editing, etc. can also keep the original quality of ASF life. I do think this software is your dream tool.

What is ASF?
ASF stands for Advanced Streaming Format. ASF is a proprietary streaming format developed by Micro soft that provides streaming media services for the Windows Media framework.

Want to convert asf to mov now? Please download and install Leawo Video Converter first.

Okay, in this guide we will explain how to convert ASF to MOV with Leawo Video Converter which can convert video between any formats easy and fast.

Step 1: Add video.
Click "Add" to add ASF video file to the program. Then choose "Movie-Quick Time(*.mov)" in "Style". And also, select your destination folder in "Output".

Step 2: Customize effects.
Click "Customize" to open the "Customize" window. Then you can customize the output audio and video:

Under "Effect", drag the slides of "Brightness" and "Contrast" for a better visual effect. Check "Flip" to turn the video upside down. Check the "Deinterlace" to remove the TV system video artifacts. Drag "Volume" slide to adjust the volume.
Under "Trim", set the "Start Time" and "End Time" points for a video length.
In the droplist of "Letter Box", select a "Crop" style, or adjust the offset values for a precise cropping.

Step 3: Settings.
(1) Click drop-down button next to "Style" on the main interface to find the suitable quality for your output.
(2) Click "Settings" to open the "Settings" interface to make detail settings for output audio and video, such as audio and video codec, quality, bit rate, video frame rate, video size, audio sample rate, etc.

Step4. Click "Convert" n the bottom right to start the conversion, you'll find the conversion at super fast speed.

These are steps to convert ASF to MOV, now you can download some useful tools.
Download Leawo Video Converter here.
Code:
http://www.leawo.com/leawo-video-converter/
For MAC user, download Leawo Free MAC Video Converter here.
Code:
http://www.leawo.com/free-mac-video-converter/

good bad

Re: How to convert asf to mov with Leawo Video Converter?

This DVD Converter Suite
http://www.dvd-video-tool.com/dvd-converter-suite.html
is a combination of DVD Ripper
http://www.dvd-video-tool.com/best-dvd-ripper.html
and video converter.
http://www.dvd-video-tool.com/video-converter.html
It can Rip DVD and Convert video to almost any video formats for iPod/
iPhone/PSP/Zune/Zen/PS3/Xbox/Archos/iRiver and other portable devices.

http://www.dvd-video-tool.com/images...rter-suite.jpg

Key Features: (Download here: DVD Converter Suite
http://www.dvd-video-tool.com/downlo...r-platinum.exe)

1: Convert DVD movie to video/audio
Powerful DVD Converter to convert DVD movie to AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV,
3GP, HD video, MP3, WMA etc by DVD Ripper Platinum.

2: Convert video files to any other format you want
Versatile video file converter to convert videos between MPG, MPEG,
MPEG2, VOB, MP4, AVI, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, etc and HD video and extract
audio from these video by Video Converter Platinum.

3: Merge, effect, trim, crop – multifunctional editing functions
Merge several files into one for your successive enjoyment, adjust the
DVD movie brightness, contrast, saturation, and volume, get any time
length segments from your DVD movie or video files, crop the DVD movie
or video files play region and adjust the output aspect ratio with the
help of 4Videosoft DVD Converter Suite.

4: Customize output parameters
Adjust the DVD movie and video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate,
Bitrate, Sample Rate, Channels. In addition, you can input your own-
set Resolution. All the well-customized settings can be saved as user-
defined settings for your later use.

5: Deinterlacing
For interlaced DVD movie and video, check Deinterlacing for you to get
the progressive video and avoid mosaic.

6: Take picture, select DVD audio track and subtitle
Capture your favorite pictures when you preview your DVD movie or
video files and saved in the default folder automatically, select DVD
audio track and subtitle based on your needs.

7: Support instant preview
You can preview both your source video/DVD video and the effect of
converted video simultaneously in the same window.

8: Fastest conversion speed
Provide the fastest conversion speed (>300%), completely support dual
core CPU.