Videos on CD disappear

Reverand Mooney

Videos on CD disappear
I have a series of videos, burned to a CD in various formats, AVI, MPG etc.
They were originally burned to the CD using XP. Two days ago, on my current
laptop running Vista, I was able to see the files on the CD and play them.
Today I go back to view them on the CD again and they are gone. I believe
they are there, but do not show. I have checked the folder options, searched
with Explorer and even tried to start them from Window Media Player using the
most recently played files choice, but it says they can not be found. I'm
running AVG, if that is relevant. There were too many files to have
inadvertently deleted them all.
Pasan Indeewara

Re: Videos on CD disappear
This looks something strange. Please check the CD in a different PC. Also
check the properties of the CD for the size of CD's contents.

"Reverand Mooney" <ReverandMooney@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:327CD61B-00AD-4AD4-B788-465C7676E25F@microsoft.com...

--
Regards,
Pasan Indeewara

Reverand Mooney

Re: Videos on CD disappear
Thank you. I did check it on another PC and they did not show. When I check
the properties of the CD it shows that it is full, even though the files I
can see do not equal the capacity of the CD.