Transfer itunes, how to transfer itunes from ipod to computer

vistatips

Transfer itunes, how to transfer itunes from ipod to computer
Transfer itunes, how to transfer itunes from ipod to computerWhen you need to transfer iTunes library? Okay, your are iTunes user and you put every song on your iTunes library and your iPod. And now, you have another new computer or you just want to transfer iTunes library from iPod to another computer. Sometimes, you want to share the iTunes library with your firends or something like that and you need to copy the iTunes library on your own computer and transfer it to another computer. In such a case, you need to transfer iTunes to another computer with iPod to iTunes transfer software.How to transfer iTunes from ipod to computer? One of the easiest ways to transfer iTunes library from ipod is to use an iPod to iTunes transfer software to copy the library contents off your iPod onto computer. We recommend this iPod to iTunes transfer software. It helps to transfer all iTunes content such as songs/videos/photos from ipod to computer directly and safely. Here is the step by step guide: Tool you need: Cucusoft iPhone/iPod/iTouch to Computer Transfer-transfer itunes from iPod, iPod to computer, iPod to iPod, iPod to iPhone, iPod to iTouch, iPhone to iTouch, etc. Please Note: Before you run our program, please be sure you have installed iTunes on your computer, and you can manage the ipod devide with no problem. Step 1: After the iPhone/iPod/iTouch connected to pc, Launch the program you will see the right UI. Normally, the program will search the device automatically. If the device is enabled, the files (songs/movies/photos) will be shown in the list. Step 2: Choose the list and files you want to transfer , Click the Export button. Step 3: After you clicking the Export button, the following window will pop up, you can choose transferring to computer or iTunes directly. You can set the output folder at Advanced->Options before transferring.. Transfer music from iPod to computer, or transfer songs form iPod to iTunes Step 4: When the transferring finished, the following window will pop up. It shows that how many files have been done. You can click the OK button to view the output files.. Download Cucusoft iPhone/iPod/iTouch to Computer Transfer You can know more features about it by referring here If you are using Mac. You can use this Mac iPod to iTunes Transfer Program

vistatips

RE: Transfer itunes, how to transfer itunes from ipod to computer
Hope it helps.

vistatips

RE: Transfer itunes, how to transfer itunes from ipod to computer
Hope it helps

gaby821211

RE: Transfer itunes, how to transfer itunes from ipod to computer
I am using Aniosoft iBackup to transfer music from iPod to computer.a great third-party program which enables you to transfer music,movies, podcasts,TV shows,photoes from iPod/iPhone to iTunes and computer as audio files too. So this one is also an useful backup program for iPod/iPhone users. It's a necessary tool especially for iPod/iPhone users who happend to have a new computer and lose iTunes' data on the old ones. It enables you to transfer iPod's music and other content to any storage device and iTunes as well. And both the backup in the storage device can be recovered and restored with no any change and no any risk.And the data in the iTunes is quite in accord with the iPod's data including its playlists,rating and etc.http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question...0051803AAuYkRS

nancy0725

RE: Transfer itunes, how to transfer itunes from ipod to computer
i find some funny videos on the internet, and want to keep it in my computer, or burn it to the dvd share with my friends. the format is mpeg4, does anybody have an easy way to do so. many thanks!
hot tags: burn mp4 to dvd,convert mpeg4 to dvd,mpeg4 to dvd,convert mp4 to dvd

i find some funny videos on the internet, and want to keep it in my computer, or burn it to the dvd share with my friends. the format is mpeg4, does anybody have an easy way to do so. many thanks!
hot tags: burn mp4 to dvd,convert mpeg4 to dvd,mpeg4 to dvd,convert mp4 to dvd

Jeffcard

Re: Transfer itunes, how to transfer itunes from ipod to computer
You may refer to this step by step guide, it's about how to copy all
music and video from iPod back to computer and iTunes. My friends sent
it to me, it's safe and works pretty well for my iPod touch.
http://www.ipod-transfer-copy.com/ho...er-itunes.html
Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question.
shirleyyang

RE: Transfer itunes, how to transfer itunes from ipod to computer
With iPod Touch Transfer, you can easily transfer music songs or video movies from ipod touch to your computer for backup purpose.Serving as a great savior of iPod Touch, iPod Touch Video Transfer' three main functions make it stand out among other softwares, firstly: add files, music, videos, movies to iPod, iPhone; secondly: backup files from iPod/iPhone to computer; last but not least:add music to iTunes library. So with this software, all the problem concerning about transferring or backuping to iPod Touch, iPhone can be solved without wasting any time and energy. Come on to have a try!

Transfer to iPod Touch
* iPod Touch Transfer
* Transfer Songs to iPod Touch

Copy to iPod Touch