How to convert .mod to avi, mpg, wav and more other videos

Joejust

How to convert .mod to avi, mpg, wav and more other videos
MOD is standard definition video files captured JVC, Panasonic, or Canon Camcorders. Apparently MOD is some sort of MPEG-2 encoding. So how to play and convert .mod to avi, mpg and more various media players?

ALL you need is this MOD Video File Converter

How to convert .mod video file to avi, mpg, wav and more other videos

Step 1: Free Download this mod video file converter and install it onto your computer

Step 2: Turn on your camcorder and connect it to pc. Import the .MOD file onto PC.
Run MOD video converter; select the .MOD file you want to convert by clicking the Add or File button to load MOD info. Click the profile button to define the output video format.

Step 3: click the Edit button to set detailed info for the desired video.

A. Click the Trim button to set the length/range of the video that need to be converted. You can choose a part of a MOD or the whole one to convert.

B: Click the Effect button to tune the saturation, contrast, brightness values and make sure are the one you preferred, preview the change on the screen.

C: Click the Crop button to cut the unnecessary part or black part of the movie.

D: Select .AVI or .MPG and select the directory that you?d like your file stored to. .

Step 4:Convert video.
After all settings is done. You are ready to start conversion. This step will take you a while to carry out the conversion process, the time vary with different parameters you set.

So now you can enjoy your mod files on any media players and portable devices.
Free Download this Mod to Video Converter to try; or simply get the full version to enjoy Now .

You can know more features of this mod to video converter by referring here.

lq

Re: How to convert .mod to avi, mpg, wav and more other videos
On 9月9日, 下午4时42分, Joejust wrote:
> MOD is standard definition video files captured JVC, Panasonic, or Canon Camcorders. Apparently MOD is some sort of MPEG-2 encoding. So how to play andconvert.mod to avi, mpg and more various media players?
>
> ALL you need is this MOD Video File Converter
>
> How toconvert.mod video file to avi, mpg, wav and more other videos
>
> Step 1: Free Download this mod video file converterand install it onto your computer
>

> Step 2: Turn on your camcorder and connect it to pc. Import the .MOD fileonto PC.
> Run MOD video converter; select the .MOD file you want toconvertby clicking the Add or File button to load MOD info. Click the profile button to define the output video format.
>

> Step 3: click the Edit button to set detailed info for the desired video.
>
> A. Click the Trim button to set the length/range of the video that need to be converted. You can choose a part of a MOD or the whole one toconvert.
>

> B: Click the Effect button to tune the saturation, contrast, brightness values and make sure are the one you preferred, preview the change on the screen.
>

> C: Click the Crop button to cut the unnecessary part or black part of themovie.
>

> D: Select .AVI or .MPG and select the directory that you?d like your filestored to. .
>
> Step 4:Convertvideo.
> After all settings is done. You are ready to start conversion. This step will take you a while to carry out the conversion process, the time vary with different parameters you set.
>

> So now you can enjoy your mod files on any media players and portable devices.
> Free Download this Mod to Video Converter to try; or simply get the full version to enjoy Now .
>
> You can know more features of this mod to video converter by referring here.
>
> Post Originated fromhttp://www.VistaForums.comVista Support Forums

Suggestion: have a try E.M. HD Video Converter. It is a wonderful
video converter that lets you not only convert your favorite videos to
various HD (high definition) video formats like HD WMV Video, HD DivX
Video, HD Xvid Video, HD H.264 Video, HD Quick Time Video, HD MPEG4
Video, HD FLV Video, HD TS Video, etc. but also create Blu-ray folder
for PS3 and Blu-ray player. besides, E.M. HD Video Converter can
easily burn all videos and AVCHD (mts, m2ts) to DVD, DivX DVD.
http://www.effectmatrix.com/hd-video...rter/index.htm
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...earch&aq=o&oq=
Lots of my friends always use it.hope you could like it,too!
lq

Re: How to convert .mod to avi, mpg, wav and more other videos
On 9月9日, 下午4时42分, Joejust wrote:
> MOD is standard definition video files captured JVC, Panasonic, or Canon Camcorders. Apparently MOD is some sort of MPEG-2 encoding. So how to play andconvert.mod to avi, mpg and more various media players?
>
> ALL you need is this MOD Video File Converter
>
> How toconvert.mod video file to avi, mpg, wav and more other videos
>
> Step 1: Free Download this mod video file converterand install it onto your computer
>

> Step 2: Turn on your camcorder and connect it to pc. Import the .MOD fileonto PC.
> Run MOD video converter; select the .MOD file you want toconvertby clicking the Add or File button to load MOD info. Click the profile button to define the output video format.
>

> Step 3: click the Edit button to set detailed info for the desired video.
>
> A. Click the Trim button to set the length/range of the video that need to be converted. You can choose a part of a MOD or the whole one toconvert.
>

> B: Click the Effect button to tune the saturation, contrast, brightness values and make sure are the one you preferred, preview the change on the screen.
>

> C: Click the Crop button to cut the unnecessary part or black part of themovie.
>

> D: Select .AVI or .MPG and select the directory that you?d like your filestored to. .
>
> Step 4:Convertvideo.
> After all settings is done. You are ready to start conversion. This step will take you a while to carry out the conversion process, the time vary with different parameters you set.
>

> So now you can enjoy your mod files on any media players and portable devices.
> Free Download this Mod to Video Converter to try; or simply get the full version to enjoy Now .
>
> You can know more features of this mod to video converter by referring here.
>
> Post Originated fromhttp://www.VistaForums.comVista Support Forums

the best software is E.M. HD Video Converter, It is a wonderful video